A day with the Autobots ....... pt1

Your pov

"Zelra I'm going to a sleepover with Optimus and his team. Wanna come?" I ask. Dad already gave me permission to go: reluctantly. He really hates Prowl and it shows, personal I don't know why because he is so kind and calm and fantastic, but he still is letting me go. He trusts that Ratchet will protect me. He is still worried that Megatron is going to do something so he's been very overprotective lately.

"Nope. Sorry sissy but Im hanging out with Soundwave." She replys happily. 

I actually haven't met him yet. I wonder what he's like- I mean he is the god of music.

"Can you introduce us some time?"

"Sure. Now go and have some fun. Oh and next time your introducing me to Bumblebee. Ok?"

"Fine but no teaming up to prank me or Ratchet." I say sternly. But I do have a bad feeling their going to become prank buddies, along with Sari. That girl loves a bit of chaos. 

"I'll think about it." And with that she pushes me out the door and starts running in the direction of Megatrons palace. I've only gone there once and try to avoid it as much as possible. Mostly Megatron though, he keeps trying to recruit me for the decepticons and he just in general scares me....... a lot.

Sighing I start heading towards Optimus and his teams home. It's not big but also not small. I wonder if Sari will be there today, she'll probably want to bake something for tonight and tell her ghost stories. I hate ghost stories but then again so does Bee. I'm not going to sleep well tonight.

Ratchets pov

When is y/n coming?" I ask Bumblebee. She's supposed to come for one of Saris sleepovers. It's not like the last one we had we all almost god scraped and now she invited y/n. The poor girl hate Saris 'scary' stories.Can't blame her though, Bumblebee jumped last time Sari told one. Agh young gods.

"She should be here in about 30 minutes or something Ratchet." he says while carrying Sari's and y/n's bed to the small area he set up for the sleepover. 

I walk off to the med bay to clean it up a bit, I know she is going to come and talk to me when the others get to out of hand. She always asks if I can tell some old war stories or we just talk in general. At times I feel she is the only one that I can actually talk to that has some common sense and understanding. I honestly enjoy her company. Sometimes she tells me of her life in her old village, she always talks about her healer, he was apparently her caretaker, not a father but more like a older brother in a sense.

But I'm worried. Lockdown came to talk to me this mourning and told me about his concerns involving Megatron. Megatron has been inactive for the past two weeks and it's concerning because well hes the leader of the decepticons and the god of war. Lockdown believes he's planning something, something that will take y/n away from him. 

He asked me if I could protect her tonight. Obviously I agreed but not for him, for y/n. In any circumstance I would protect her and I'm not having Megatron hurting her. Not in his life.