Primus

A/n: sorry for the wait
Ok just need to clarity this I don't own any of the art I downy own any characters except my o/c Zelra at this point and i don't own transformers or godformers
-------------------------/-///--------

Your pov
As my eyes changed I feel the gems I've created all fly towards me. This power I have is .... well it's a little hard to control but it's really strong. Now you may be asking hey why didn't you use it against the Pelmaros. I didn't use it as I need my gems use my power and I wasn't allowed to speak so yeah. Gasps come from every direction around me. I feel guilty doing this but I can't let him get away with this. He's the reason we suffered he's the reason I'm scarred. He's the cause. Anger slowly fades from me as I see a certain god a little away.

He has gold all around him and a bit of blue stuff. (Can't describe him very well I know) He has an expression of fear on his face. Wait I know which god this is. Its Bumblebee the god of the sun. Now I feel really guilty. Okay I'm just going to talk this out with this idiot so I dont have to fight. I really don't want to fight.

Bumblebees pov
Oh my Primus this can't be happening. She's staring right back at me. Her black eyes that look so sad and scared, but as she stares at me more I see tears, black tears fall. She looks at me in a way that I can feel she's feeling guilty. The gems that fell out of her mouth are now circling her in a way that makes it look like the are riding on the wind.

She turns her attention back to Sentinal. In a pained saddened voice she says with more tears falling "It's because of you that I lost everything. Do you even understand what it's like to loose almost everyone you love. To have to run away from people stronger than you knowing your weaker and don't stand a chance.?"

Ultra Magnus' pov
Y/n's tears continue to fall but I can see her e/c eyes slowly resurfacing from the darkness in her eyes. She makes no move to attack or even defend. Sentinal prime is about to respond but quickly she cuts him off. "No no you don't. Because your a god. You don't need to fear what us "pathetic humans" do. You are born with power that you can use to fight you are born with power that can kill all of us." He stays quiet.

Y/n's tears turn back to normal as does she but even though she is about three heads shorter than him. The gems around her fall to the ground. "You don't have the right to call a whole entire species pathetic. No one does not even a god. And do you know why." Her voice is calmer but still full of fear.

This child has the ability to make any being collapse in pain and she clearly dislikes Sentinal yet she refuses to use it. The question lingers in my mind. I have heard this before but only from one soul. Primus.

"It's because even though you have powers even though you are born with an authority over us, we are the same. We all have a soul. We all have emotions, secrets and life and death with us." I can't believe it that's exactly what he said.

Megatrons pov
I laugh as she finishes her sentence. We are not the same. We are superior in every way to these mortals even one such as this. And I know the price that comes with this power. She can never love. Every one looks at me so I stop laughing. I smirk evilly "You are inferior to us in every way mortal." Her head falls to her chest and her eyes close a mix of fear and sadness visible. "I know."

No ones pov
As the gems leave your lips a flash of blue and white light appears where's you and Zelra are. Both being enveloped in the strange light. A being made of light appear next to you. Primus.  The gods can't even speak. They don't even move. Primus is the god of gods and he just appeared in front of his people.

"That is enough." His voice booms. Deep smooth and commanding.  He looks at every god individually before continuing. "Lockdown I have decided to allow y/n and Zelra to live in heaven with all the other gods. You shall be their father and guardian." "Why Primus?" Asks Ultra Magnus respectfully. He looks at him with a kind expression and replies. "This child is special and deserves better then what she has been given. She has earned a place in heaven not as a god nor angle but as herself." "I'm afraid I don't follow."

He laughs and says "She has room in her heart for people and is more than willing to give all of you a chance except you Sentinal."

Everyone stayed quiet until sobbing was heard from you inside the light. "P please let me out." At that moment everyone understood. You were just trying to defend yourself and your kind. But you were scared.  You were scared of them.

And with that you were released. Primus walks over to your shacking form and looks you in the eyes. "Y/n of the blessed tribe you and your sister will from now on live in heaven with the your father Lockdown. You will teach these gods the importance of love and you will be protected form the Pelmaros." And with that he disappeared leaving a piece of paper in his place. You were standing but now not shacking. After a while you said "Primus?"