Chapter 23

"You're telling me that you convinced Dumbledore to get us our own dorm?"

They had met up in the library and were sitting in one of the back tables where few could see them.

Harry grinned and nodded. "Healer's orders."

"What healer?"

"Madam Pomfrey and I."

"I wasn't aware you were a healer, Potter."

"No, but I was the research behind it all," Harry said and then explained all the information he had found.

"You diagnosed me and they bought it?" Draco asked, incredulously.

"They bought it because it's true."

"Partly true."

Harry rolled his eyes. "It doesn't matter. What matters is that we don't have to end this. We just can't meet up outside our dorm."

Draco smiled. "Yeah. And I can't believe that you figured out a way."

"I'm great at figuring things out."

"I'd say you're good at getting what you want. You just bat your eyelashes behind your old, broken glasses and play the orphan card." Draco teased. "Then you have people eating out of the palm of your hand."

Harry chuckled. "Hey, gotten use what you got."

"I can think of a few other things you got too," Draco winked.

Harry blushed and smiled.

****

Draco went to the Slytherin common room to tell Blaise what happened but found him in a corridor nearby. Blaise looked relieved when he saw Draco.

"Thank Merlin you're still here," Blaise pulled Draco into a bear hug.

Draco was taken aback and patted Blaise's back, awkwardly. "Uh, yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"

Blaise pulled back. "Your stuff was missing from our room and I thought that something had happened with your parents and him. Or that you got found out and were expelled. So, which is it?"

"Neither. I was just coming to tell you actually." Draco said and explained what Harry had done. "I guess I'm moving into the Head dorm tonight."

"Dumbledore is letting you two share a dorm alone?"

"It's not like anyone but you and Snape know what's going on between us. But this way, we can continue to be together."