"Quit staring at me Rogers, the paint is dripping," Natasha said, smirking slightly. 

Steve blushed and forced her gaze away from her, "Sorry." 

Natasha grinned, "Relax, it's not like I haven't seen you staring at me before." 

Steve blushed again, "Wh- gee- sorry Nat. I just-"

"Calm down Steve I'm not offended." 

Steve raised an eyebrow, "You're not?" 

She shook her head, "Now if you start using shitty pickup lines or staring at my chest then we might have an issue, but no I'm not offended if you stare at me every once and a while." 

Steve scratched the back of his neck, "I would never.  Use shitty pickup lines I mean." 

Natasha laughed, "I know." 

They continued to paint but Natasha got bored and decided that she wanted to mess with Steve. 

Dipping her brush into the paint, she wiped the sides on the edge and then tapped the brush on Steve's cheek. 

Steve raised an eyebrow, "Hey!" 

Natasha grinned, "You've got something on your cheek." 

Steve smiled softly and brought his brush up, flicking some of the paint onto Natasha.

She brought her hand up to her face where it had splattered and wiped it off, looking up at him with a mischievous glint in her eyes, "Oh it's so on." 

Steve laughed and backed away as Natasha dipped her brush into the paint and flung it at him. It splattered all over the back of his shirt. 

He loaded his own brush up with paint and flung it back at her. 

"Watch the hair Rogers!" Natasha yelled when some of it landed in her hair. 

Steve laughed, "You started this." 

Natasha threw a brush at him this time, it hit him in the center of his chest and paint splattered all over his shirt. 

While he was distracted, Natasha jumped on his back and held a brush full of paint to his neck, "Do you yield?" 

Steve laughed, "Never." 

He tossed her off his shoulders and flung more paint at her. While she was caught off guard backed her against the wall with a paintbrush in his hand. 

He wiped it on her cheek and held her hand above her head so that she couldn't retaliate.

"This is cheating," Natasha said, a smile on her face as they both tried to stop laughing. 

Steve shrugged, "It's not cheating if there was no rules." 

Before Steve could do anything, Natasha kicked his ankle and he fell over, bringing Natasha down on top of him. 

She laughed and looked down at him with the most sincere smile he'd ever seen her have. Laying on top of him, with paint all over her skin and hair, she couldn't have been more beautiful. 

They both managed to stop laughing but Natasha made no move to get off of Steve. 

"You know if anyone walked it right now we would look like idiots," Natasha said with a small smirk. 

Steve smiled up at her, "I'd look like an idiot, you'd still be as beautiful as ever." 

Natasha smiled with a small sigh, "Sometimes you make it too damn hard for me not to fall for you Rogers." 

"I'd say the same about you but frankly, I fell for you after you used my shield as a launchpad so you could hitch a ride with an alien." 

Natasha laughed quietly, "I think you need to set your standards a little higher." 

Steve shook his head, "I think you're perfect." 

She shook her head with a small sigh but couldn't stop the smile from forming on her face, "I hate you sometimes."

Steve grinned, "Feel free to shut me up at any time." 

Natasha rolled her eyes with another grin as she placed her hand on Steve's cheek and leaned down to kiss him softly. 

They were both covered in grey paint but neither seemed to care as they made out on the tarp. 

"Did you mean what you said?" Natasha asked when they pulled apart a few minutes later. 

Steve raised an eyebrow, "About what?"

"That you fell for me a long time ago?" 

Steve nodded, "I'd never lie about that." 

Natasha smiled softly and sat up, pulling Steve with her, "C'mon." 

He stood up with her and frowned, "Where are we going?" 

Natasha smirked at him, "Were both covered in paint so I figured we could use a shower. Any objections?" 

Steve shook his head quickly and followed after her quickly.

Hey guys. This chapter was a little bit of a stupid crackish one but I hope it made you smile :). Personally, I'm in a great mood bc of the election results so I wanted to spread the joy I'm feeling lol. Comment and vote if you enjoyed!!