“Yeah. It is.” He hummed in response.

“I wish this night could last eternity.” She said, her voice showing traces of sadness.

Ayato rested his chin on her head, just as he did years ago when they hugged for the first time.

“Me too.”

She tilted her head to the corner and saw Touka and Kaneki on the roof together, sitting side-by-side. They looked peaceful and content.

Touka-chan…Kaneki-kun…Finally you can both be happy.

*** If you are not a fan of pregnancy sex or find it weird please I love and I want you yo be comfortable whilst reading so skip this part. I figured this scene was unavoidable. I don't like controlling characters to do as I find comfortable or to suit my taste. When I build a character they become their own character completely different from my own biased point of view. Biting your neck or shoulders, even if it is to serve as a mark, are pretty erotic so I guess this had to happen. Again, skip this part of the idea of sex whilst pregnant unsettles you. If not, do continue reading!***

“We don’t have to do this.” Ayato said, his blue orbs bore into hers. He looked nervous and unsure, it was the first she’d ever seen him like this.

It was after the wedding reception and they were at home, in the safe confinements of their room. The full moon illuminated into the room, its glow bounced off the walls, giving everything a twilight zone look. You could see everything clearly.

It was obvious what had to be done but Ayato seemed reluctant, unlike (Y/N) who was prepared for this. After doing this small tradition it would seal their bond; and she would be (Y/N) Kirishima. The very thought had her shivering in anticipation. She wanted to be his completely; name, claim, everything.

(Y/N) smiled reassuringly. “It’s tradition, and if I’m gonna marry a ghoul, I wanna keep the tradition.”

He took a step forward and cupped her face in the palm of his hands. Ayato looked conflicted. He sighed and brushed her curled bangs away from her (E/C) orbs.

“I know. But are you sure about this?”

Her eyes slipped shut when he caressed her cheeks lovingly. “I’m sure.”

As much as it was tradition, Ayato didn’t want to cross the line of hurting her. He knew for her it wouldn’t hurt as much because of her training and high tolerance in pain, but still he remained reluctant. Plus he would have to tear through her sweet flesh, something that both excited and paralyzed him.

She remained still as he leaned forward and slipped the two thin straps of her dress off. It slipped off her body gracefully, the smooth silk making her shiver.

The dress remained discarded on the floor by her foot and she stood before him in nothing but a black strapless laced bra and matching black laced panties.

His eyes raked her body and Ayato’s breathe hitched. The light from the moonlight on her smooth skin made her glow and toppled off with her baby bump, it was the most beautiful sight he’d ever witnessed.

Seeing the way he gazed down at her, the look in his dark blue eyes lustful and predatory, (Y/N) turned a deep shade of red with a shiver running down her spine as she clamped her legs together, feeling damp already.

Ayato’s suit was a full body one so he took it off himself and tossed it across the room haphazardly. His rigid, well-toned body and his rock hard abs had her biting her lips. (Y/N) noticed the giant bulge on his boxers and she blushed profusely.

He stepped forward and leaned down, placing a gentle kiss on her belly button before standing up and gripping her shoulders sternly.

“This is gonna hurt.” He said apologetically as his eye’s turned a ghoulish black and red.

She nodded, as if silently telling him that it was okay and that she was ready.

Ayato pulled her body towards him and leaned down. He kissed and nibbled on her neck and trailed his lips down her collarbone and to her shoulders, his breathe was hot against her skin and she stifled a low moan as he set her body on fire.

He licked and kissed the area behind her shoulder before suddenly sinking his teeth into her flesh. She bit her lips and her hand went around his shoulder and to his back as she tried stifling a low groan.

He clamped his hand around her arm and pressed her body against his so she took this as her cue. Licking the smooth muscle on his bicep, she tasted the familiar metallic taste of blood as she sunk her teeth into her lovers shoulder as hard as she could.

Ayato groaned lowly when her fingers dug into the skin on his back and he felt her teeth graze his flesh. He growled lowly, his teeth sinking deeper. The whole objective was to bite so hard it left a permanent scar and Ayato was definitely leaving a permanent mark on her and she was doing the same to him. She dug in as much as she possibly could before releasing her teeth from his shoulder.

Ayato pulled away and gently lapped around the bruised and bloody flesh, gently kissing around the area. He was proud of her, she barely squirmed and her scratching at his back, which was already healed, only had him harder and even more aroused.

(Y/N) realized he was done and she panted.  It wasn’t that painful, it was a mixture of pain and pleasure both and she found that it was the hottest and most arousing thing she’d ever done.

Ayato leaned back and tugged her face up, his lips crashed onto hers intensely. She could taste the metallic tinge of her blood on his tongue and Ayato licked her lips, picking up what little blood was left on her plump lips. He growled; his eyes still red and black. (Y/N) could basically hear how fast her heart was beating.

“(Y/N) Kirishima . . . Can't believe you’re actually mine.” He muttered softly, nibbling on her bottom lips and making her swallow and increase her pulse drastically.

Lifting her up bridal style, he layed her on the bed, making sure to be careful as he laid her down and kissed her stomach. The fact that he said her name with his surname left her completely breathless and euphoric.

“I’m yours forever, Ayato Kirishima.”