{9}

(Y/N) (L/N) was sure that if looks could kill, she'd loose two of the most important people in her life in a matter of seconds.

Glancing at the heated glared between Aito and Ayato, she wasn't so sure this was a good idea anymore but a nagging voice in her subconscious told her it had to be done. Not even Cho's bright smile and warm welcoming from beside Aito made (Y/N) feel better. She wasn't sure if either would end up not killing each other.

Ayato and Aito were both the exact same height, which wasn't at all relieving. It only made their glaring contest more intense. Aito was slim, and hours of studying and sleeping late ate away his fit physique. Now he was just tall and slim but (Y/N) knew that he had a great left hook and was a great fighter. Ayato was a whole different story. He worked out on a daily basis and loved getting into fights. He was as tall as Aito but his shoulders were more broad and the muscles on his biceps could be seen from a mile away. Not to mention his set jaw and blank daring look with narrowed eyes made him look kore deathly than his body let on.

Aito hated Ayato because he thought Ayato was a douchebag that didn't deserve someone as kind and amazing as (Y/N). Ayato hated Aito because he didn't like how close he was to (Y/N) and the fact that he was a Class SS ghoul and hot headed didn't help the whole situation.

Cho and (Y/N) shared a look of pity for each other. Why couldn't both their boyfriends just get along?

"Okay! Stop it you two. Let's head inside." Cho chirped in her usual bubbly tone as she grabbed Aito's arm, dragging him back in to give way for (Y/N) and Ayato to walk in.

"Yeah, I agree. Come on, Ayato-kun." (Y/N) said, tugging at Ayato's sleeve as she walked in.

Aito and Ayato still glared at each other occasionally but followed the girls inside.

(Y/N) sighed. This was gonna take a while.

The reason they were here in this predicament was because Ayato was going to move in with (Y/N) since he left Aogiri tree after saving Hinami. They were finally going to live together and maybe . . . Take their relationship to the next level.

(Y/N) could still feel her cheeks burn a bright shade of red at the notion. She shook her head to rid herself of such sinful thoughts.

Since Ayato was moving in, she felt entitled to let Cho and, worser, Aito. They were basically like family to her so she needed their blessing. Also since they popped by whenever they felt, she didn't want Aito to walk in to see Ayato shirtless and walking around the house. If he attacked, Ayato would have to defend himself and Ayato Kirishima got into vicious violent brawls out of hobby. She loved Aito and preferred it if he was alive, thank you very much.

Aito was suspicious when she called and said she'd stop by. Naturally he had said yes, then she dropped the bomb, informing him that Ayato was also gonna come and they had something important to tell them. She ended the call before Aito had a chance to verbally express his reaction. The five second silence was all the response she need anyway.

She practically had to drag Ayato out of bed and force him to dress nicely. To be honest, Ayato looked hot in practically anything he wore. He decided with a plain navy blue sweatshirt and black skinnies with black sneakers. (Y/N) wore a blue sleeveless blouse with the collar glittered with dark sparkly beads and black denim jeans with black sandals.

By the time they were walking down the street side by side with Ayato muttering curse words and complaints and (Y/N) looking up at him with a beaming smile saying positive words, she noticed alot of people looking at them in awe and envy. Mostly teenage girls would smile at them and one even took a picture. (Y/N) flashed a charming apologetic smile when Ayato threw colorful words at that poor 16 year-old.