{16}

INCREDIBLY EROTIC SCENE CONTAINED IN THIS CHAPTER IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER. Nothing significant happens here just two beautiful  people making sweet sugary love so you CAN skip if you want.

This chapter is dedicated to _Calso_The_HotHead_ , Kuroihanaryuu and Ayumi_Destruction

______

She stared at the ring on her finger, just watching how the amethyst gemstone rested neatly at the center of the band, right where the silver curls, almost shimmers softly against the flicker of the bonfire when she tilts it to the left and then back to the right. It fits perfectly, as if especially made for her finger.

The cacophonous sound of cheering, hollering and laughter delighted her and she hadn’t realized that this was the longest she had smiled for until her jaw started aching.

A hand snaked around her waist and to her stomach, right where the baby was, and it rested there firmly. Ayato tucks strands of her (H/C) hair behind her ears and rested against the crook of her neck.

“Was looking for you.” He whispered, sending trails of shivers down her backbone, straight to her tail bone and she leaned back with her back pressed against his firm chest. She left his side when Cho dragged her away so they could talk and dance until Aito asked to dance with Cho and whisked her away.

It was the wedding ceremony for Touka and Kaneki and (Y/N) and Ayato. Everyone in the 24th ward was having fun. Dressed in suites and dresses, everyone drank and let the trouble of their fade away for this one night, just this one time.

They both wore identical colors, the same as Touka and Kaneki according to tradition, only for them it was purple and black. They chose theirs to be purple because of her amethyst wedding ring and his long kept feather necklace.

Ayato wore a onepeice body suit that flaunted his daunting muscles on his biceps and outlining the abs on his well defined chest. (Y/N) could just ogle over his body and face the whole day and not get tired one bit.

Cho braided (Y/N)’s hair back and let her bangs frame her painted face. She then placed a silver band with a purple silk, which flowed down and stopped at her waist, onto her head and let her bangs curls over them by her glistening (E/C) orbs. Her dress was a long black color that hugged her baby bump gloriously and accentuated her curves. It had two thin straps, the band on her biceps was silver, latched to it was a beautiful purple smooth silk that whirled and swirled gracefully when she moved her hand around.

Her baby bump had grown considerably even though it had just been a week and a half. Everyone assumed she was already three months in. Aito said the baby was growing faster than what he predicted. But he said not to worry about it and enjoy tonight.

Touka was also pregnant and when (Y/N) found out about Touka being pregnant, she was ecstatic. Not only was she going to be an aunt but her baby would have a best friend almost instantly.

The night sky stretched on with stars twinkling across the sky. (Y/N) watched the party go on, living in this moment. When were they all gonna be together and laugh and drink like this again?

“It’s nice.” She muttered softly.

Ayato looked around and a laid back content smile spread across his lips. This was his ghoul community, the ghouls he grew up with, all together, laughing, drinking and forgetting everything for just this one night.