Chapter 21

Maris pov:
As I was eating luka sat on the couch and watched something on the tv. I could hear my parent downstairs in the bakery (idk what it was called I forgot 🥱) so I decide that I was going to tell them about luka staying at our house for a week or two "hey Luka ima go tell my parents that your staying here ok?" "Ohh ok. Can I come to I might as well ya know" "umm I guess if you want to" I put my plate in the sink and walk downstairs. The shop isn't that busy and my dad is just sitting there cause there nothing to do so I talk to him first. "Hey papa luka is staying with us for a couple weeks if that's ok" he stands up and shakes Lukas hand "ya that's a-ok with me just don't go doing what I hope you guys aren't doing" he winks and I start blushing "don't worry mr.dupain I'll make sure we use protection" both my dad and Luka laugh as I stand there like a blushing idiot. While there talking about whatever there going to talk about I talk to my mom and she's ok with it so I take Lukas hand wave my dad goodbye and run upstairs. Luka is still laughing but I don't think it's funny. I give him a serious look and he stops for a second and keeps laughing "why are you laughing again" "you just can't look mad. You look like a puppy that hasn't eaten yet" I just walk past him and sit on the couch. He soon stops and sits next to me with his arm around me. I guess I fell asleep on his lap cause when I woke up it was almost 2 in the afternoon. I was still on his lap tho. He sat there the whole time. Keep in mind I was probably asleep since maybe 9 or 10 this morning so the fact that he stayed there that long makes my heart beat faster.

I eventually sit up and he looks me in the eyes "what's wrong icy" (last second nickname) he starts shaking his leg like it fell asleep "I really have to pee but you were asleep so I didn't want to wake you" he then speed walks to the bathroom and I start laughing. He walks out and looks at me again but this time with anger in his eyes. I try to stop my laughing but it slips out. "Why are you laughing now blueberry" "cause you could of easily just woke me up if you had to go so badly, I wouldn't mind" he walks over back to the couch and sits in-front of me with love in his eyes this time. "What?!" He doesn't say anything. I start blushing "have I ever told you that you looks so freaking cute with your piercing" "why are you being so nice today." He smirks "oh no reason. Can I not be nice for a change"

Lukas POV:
I was being nice just to be nice but at the same time it's been a while since we've done it together. Like I don't know bout her but I needed someone head, sex, anything. My smirk goes to a shy smile. "I lied" "what??" I look at my lap "well i didn't really lie. I am being nice to be nice but.." I look up at her then look back done real quick "well we haven't don't it in a little bit and well I was hoping....that I could..... get head" (🥺👉👈) I quickly whispered the last part but it was loud enough for her to hear it because she starts blushing. "Uhh um I-I guess I could give you h-head if you want me t-to" I shoot my head down again and blush "I do" she stands up and reaches her hand out in-front of me I stand up to and I take her hand. She walks up the stairs to her room and walks me up to her bed as she goes to her closet and gets something out and goes to her bathroom. She comes out in a.....
——————————————————
✌️✌️✌️
Cliff hanger...ya. I'm just to lazy (kinda) to finish so why not. Umm but I'm as you should know I'm in quarantine so I might be writing more. I really need to start again I just don't feel like it. Not that I have like writers block or some I just don't wanna write. I have a whole list of ideas I just don't put them together for a chapter. Anyway stay safe and I'll try to update tmw
~Selena out ✌️😷🦠