Chapter 8

"AGHH LUKA JUST LIKE THAT DONT S-STOP" I then grabbed a pillow from behind me and bit the top of it. Luka then grabbed the pillow and threw it on the ground. "No no little girl. Your daddy needs to hear those amazing sounds that you let out." He then slapped my inner thigh. "AGGH LUKA." He slapped it again. "LUKA STOP" He did it again. "WHY LUKA IM IN PAIN AHH" once again. "I'll stop once you call me by the right name." Ughh this bitch "DADDY. THERE HAPPY" he slapped me again. "Super my baby"

Maris POV:
I shoot up in a sitting position and realize that I'm not in my bed. I start freaking out till I smell that well known smell. I then look it my right and see that Luka is sleeping next to me. Damn surprised he didn't wake up yet. Why the hell am I having wet dreams?? I then move my leg and feel something wet. Shit shit shit shit fuck. No this can't be happening well that's what happens when you have wet dreams about someone as hot as Luka. FUCK it's on his sheets. WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO!!!

Ok ok ok ok I'll just tell him when he wakes up.
~Luka wakes up~
Can that be any more on time.

"Hey Luka. I have to tell you something." I then look over and see a half awake Luka with insanity cute bed head. "Hmm what's up?" Ok I can do this. "Uhh well when I was sleeping I uhh well had a wet dream~about you~ but that's not important. What is important is that the dream was so intense that in real life it made me wet and now it's on your bed" he looks up and I see that woke him up a bit. "What was the dream about" he moves closer to me. "Uhh well we we're having sex and I didn't call you by the right name and you kept slapping my inner thigh while fucking me at the same time. That's all I remember." He then backs away and puts one hand under the covers and moves it close to my thigh.

He then puts his hand on my thigh and I jump a little. "There's no need to be scared Mari. I just want to know how~" he then stops mid sentence and looks at me. "So I'm that hot that you had an intense wet dream about me,in my bed, in my hoodie. What a naughty girl." Ohh no Luka don't go all lovey dovey on me. "Well if you don't mind Luka I'm going to take a shower and then go home. If you want I'll help you with the sheets." I try to get up but he grabs me by the waist  and now I'm laying on top of him. "Luka I really need to get home." He smirks at me and pulls of his hoodie. "LUKA" "shhh you don't know who's up at this hour." I look at my phone and see it's 7:00. I guess I'll play along with him. Why not. I then go under the covers and pull down both his shorts and his underwear.

"That's more like it" I then start jerking him off. Like always when I do this he pushes my head down and leaves it in place every now and then. Before he could cum I get out from under the covers and take his shirt off. While I do that he un does my bra and takes off my underwear.

Luka's POV:
Ughh she's so amazing. Where the hell did she learn how to do this. She then takes of my shirt and I take her bra and underwear off. I then flip her over and I'm now on top. Before she can complain like she always does I tie my hoodie arms around her mouth to make a gag. I slap the outside of her thigh "scream and you get punished.ok?" She shakes her head. I then line my dick up with her hole and push in.

"GAHH MPHH" at least she's not in my ear this time.

I know she's about to cum cause her walls are closing in on my dick. She then falls over on her face. She's already tight enough Ughh ima cum soon. I then untie the hoodie and flip her like always and cum in her face. "Can I take a shower now?" I smirk at her. "I mean we can take a shower together if you want."she then shakes her head and I pick her up bridal style and walk to my bathroom. I put her down on my counter and I start the shower. See my shower is small. Like I can hardly fit myself in the shower. Then again mari is small and I wouldn't be surprised if we both fit.

We get in the shower and we fit but it's a tight fit. I finish my shower before mari and I decide to just get out so she has more space. I get dressed in a white shirt and black ripped jeans.

I turn around and pick up her clothes thet she throw on the ground from last night. I put the clothes on the bed and I go to the kitchen and go get some water.

Maris POV:
I get out the shower and walk out to see that he laid out my clothes on his bed. I quickly get dressed and walk around the house. As I walk out the room I bump into Luka. "Hey I was looking for you. You wanna walk me home." "Umm What kind of question is that. Of course I'll walk you home." I then go back into Luka's room and grab my shoes and my phone and tell Julika that Luka's going to walk me home and thanks for inviting me.

~maris house~

"Ok uhh Luka you can go home now. I don't need a body guard at my house for me." He smiles. Shit what is he about to say. "Well with this new style that your trying I think you should have a body guard. Just unlock the door why can't I stay for a little." Ughh I can't say no. I'm not like that. "Ok fine but no funny business." I then unlock my door and walk in. He has that smile on his face that I know I'm going to regret saying yes.
————————————————
Ok so this took me like 3 days to finish this only because I'll do this at night and I keep falling asleep. If this chapter is bad I won't be surprised. Anyway like always I need to finish my homework so
~Selena out ✌🏼