Chapter 3

This chapter is going to be shorter then I would like it because I'm in class and I only have 30 minutes to write this.
————————————————

~after school at mari's~
Luka's POV:
After school I walk to marinettes house and go inside to wait. She always stays after school for a little bit so she can talk to her friends. I end up walking up stairs to her room till I hear crying. It sounds like it's coming from her room???

Marinettes POV:
Right when to bell rings to let us out of school I run down stairs where Alya and Nino are waiting for me.

"Hey Alya, Nino I cant hang for as long as I would like to today cause me and Luka are going to hang out." I say smiling "so what's this 'hang out' going to include😉😉" "o-oh u-um nothing ju-just some homework. Ya homework" "aight have fun with your "homework" mari" I walk off a blushing mess till I hear what I think is Lila.

"So where is the little slut going today" Lila said walking next to me. "Lila can you please go away I don't know what your—"Lila ends up slamming me against the wall making me drop my books" ohh I know that you and Luka have been fucking in the janitors closet. Don't think I havent  seen you two sneak of before school" I the remember what happened this morning and blush HARD which didn't help my case "so you have" she then twists my wrists and whispers in my ear " hes mine not yours only mine if I find out that you and him are fucking I will make sure that your dead" she then let's go of me and leaves the school.I end up picking up my books and running home.

"Tikki I thought that she loved Adrien not Luka. I dont even think Luka is her type. If she even has one" " look Mari think on the good side you and Luka are going to have some fun tonight right!?" By now I'm already crying and don't care if we do fuck today or not.

I end up changing into my pjs and sit on my bed again and start crying again. I then hear what sounds like running coming up the stairs I then jump to see that it's Luka.

"Oh hey Luka. I forgot that you were—" "have you been crying??" He looks concerned and I feel bad. " what me crying pftt I don't cry." I lied and I didn't lie good " then why is your face so red" think Mari think "I just got out the shower and it was hot and I guess the water made my face red" "ok well if that's true since your all clean might as well make you dirty again"
————————-•———————

Hehe I'm evil. I ended up finishing the rest of what I started at school at home. But I need to start my homework now so
~Selena out ✌🏼