Chapter 12

The next day Luka kept his promise and changed all his classes to Maris. Before Luka left Maris house he laid out an outfit for her.

Maris POV:
I wake to find that Luka has left and he left me a note

Hey mari I left you an outfit in the bathroom. Wear it. I'll meet you at school by you locker. Love you.

I walk down the stairs and to my bathroom and see heals. Of corse he did. He always says I'm too short compared to him. I'm only 5'5 and he's 5'7. I take a shower and get dressed.

The outfit is similar to yesterday's outfit. He gave me a black and white checkered tube top and a matching skirt that had flames on it. The heals were only 2 inches and  had flames on the heal. He also gave me a choker and hoops.

I go downstairs eat breakfast and leave for school. I see Adriens limo pull in in-front of the school and he gets out and looks at me with hearts in his eyes.

"H-hey Mari love the new look" He smiles "thanks Adrien my boyfriend picked it out for me" I emphasize boyfriend a lot. His smile fades. "Who's your boyfriend?" On cue Luka walks out and stands next to me and answers Adriens question while holding my hand. "I'm her boyfriend" "Ohh I see. We'll see you in class mari." Aww I feel bad "see ya Adrien."

"What was that for?" He looks at me confused "what do you mean I answered his question." I let go of his hand "I know Luka but I could of answered it myself now he's sad." He bends down and whispers in my ear "do you really want to make daddy mad. Tsk tsk I don't think you do" the word daddy sent shivers down my spine. "We sh-should get to class." He looks at me and smiles.

I go to my locker get my book for my first class out and look at Luka "shouldn't you be walking to your class now it's all the way on the other side of the school." He smerks "I mean I keep promises" it takes me a second to figure out what he was taking about then it hits me "WAIT NO YOU DIDN'T" he smiles as I jump on him and wrap my legs around him. I move my head to where I'm in front of his and kiss his check "I love you Luka" we both smile "love you too Mari" I get of him and pull my skirt down cause it was rising up a little after that. Luka takes of his jacket and hands it to me "here put this around your waist I didn't think that you would look that good in this outfit" " thanks Luka" we walk to class and sit in the back next to each other.

The whole time in class we are basically glued to each other holding hand the whole time. Every now and then I'll lean my head on his shoulder when I got the chance. While the teacher was taking attendance she noticed that there was a new name on the attendance. "So I'm guessing Luka couffaine is marinettes boyfriend?" She says that and everyone looks at us and i lift my head up and blush as I put my head in my hands. "Yes I am is there a problem with that." What the hell Luka why did he say that so calm? He didn't even hesitate. The teacher and the whole class is in shock then they look away and the teacher continues the attendance. "What was that for?" "Just showing people that if they have something to say about us they should say it to my face."

~𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜~

Luka goes to the bathroom and I go to my locker and put my book away. As I close my locker someone pushes me against it. Lila. "What do you want Lila" I know that Luka will be out the bathroom soon so I'm not that scared. "You should know what I want. Remember what I told you about Luka. Well now it's going to come true. I'd watch your back." Luka is standing right behind her and I give him a look saying to wait to hit her. "I'd watch your back too if I were you." I give her a little slime and look at Luka saying you can hit her now "Ohh you little thot you better not ta~" Luka basically knocked her out with one punch but didn't she's just on the ground. "I told you to watch your back you didn't listen" me and Luka lock hands and walk to lunch leaving Lila on the ground. "Love you Luka" he looks at me "I know mari" I hit him in the arm. "Jezz love you too mari"
————————————————
I'm not dead yet I'm just tired. I know I haven't updated this or my other book in a hot second. I've been thinking of what I should write. When writing this I still didn't know what to write but I just went with it. But omg have you seen kwami buster. Damn that's like one of the best episodes after desperata. But I will try to update this more. No promises there tho. Anyway
~Selena out ✌🏼