Chapter 5

Luka's POV:
Did I just tell marinette that I... ughh why did I do that. Whatever. I get up and wash my hands and walk around her bedroom till she comes back with the food. When I'm walking around I bump into her desk which makes her mouse to her computer move and turn it on. (Italics= thinking out loud) it's either Mari loves me or she does this with all her friends.

What Luka saw was marinettes lock screen for her computer was pictures of Luka.

Marinettes POV:
I run downstairs and quickly think of something that I can make Luka that he would like. OHH I KNOW. I know he likes pasta. Plain pasta. (Which I love irl btw) I boil the water and look for noddles. I hear something from upstairs but I don't pay attention to it. I continue making the pasta and go upstairs and find that Luka is in front of my computer and it's on?¿

"Hey uh I made pas—" omg omg omg my computers is on can someone kill me!! "It's not what it looks like" it's totally what it looks like.

"Oh ughh it's fine. If it's not weird I kinda did the same thing on my phone." " Ohh um well if you did the same thing I did I guess it's not weird" marinette says as she puts the bowl of noddles down on her table. "Hey ima take a shower and change into some decent looking clothes." "Ok I'll be here"

Luka's POV:
When I know that she's in the shower I walk into her closet. (did you really think I was going to make Luka walk into the bathroom🤦‍♀️. Ya know I did think about doing that tho. Anyway...) marinette has so many clothes that I would never see her where in a thousand years. I pick out an outfit that she for sure won't where especially around me. (Just so you can picture what I'm trying to say better marinette has long hair like down to her butt long.) I pick out a cropped thrasher shirt the word 'thrasher' was in blue red and black and in there classic flame text. The side of the shirt was tied together with a thick black string. I picked out a pair of black jean shorts that were way too short that if I was her dad I wouldn't let her where. I went to were her jewelry was and picked out a black choker,little hoop earrings, fake lobe ear piercing, and a pair of black cat ears.

I then snuck into the bathroom and quickly put the outfit on her sink and left the room. I then climbed up to her bed and sat and waited till she walked out the door

Marinette's POV:
I finish my shower and get out to an outfit that I'm guessing Luka picked out. I get dressed and brand my hair. I open the door to see Luka sitting on my bed without a shirt on. What. The. FREAK. Why did god have to make him so hot. Why did god have to make me attracted to him. I mean I'm not complaining but. I close the bathroom door in a and climb up the stairs to my bed in a seductive way. Oh I know that he cant resist me in this outfit. "Hey Luka ya know I would of liked it more if you didn't give me anything to where." I see his face change instantly. "I thought that you won't in the mood for that path today?" Oh so he doesn't want to. "Ohh I guess your right I do need to do my homework so I guess I'll do that." As I try to walk down the stairs he pulls my arm and slams me against the bed and he climbs on top of me. "I never said I wasn't in the mood. I cant help that your hot and sexy." I start blushing. " I i uhh well I guess we cou—"

As I try to say something he slams his lips against mine and he starts to take off his clothes. Why did god have to make him so hot.

Luka than flips over to where marinettes on the bottom and he's on top.

Luka's POV:
I was now on top of marinette and she's blushing like crazy. "I i uhh well I guess we cou—" she's so cute when she stutters. Even tho she's cute as shit I shut her up by smashing my lips against hers. I start taking of my shirt followed by my pants and throw them in the floor. I then flip her over to where she's on top of me. I eye her up and down taking in every second of her amazing body. She gets the hint and starts to strip. Ohh my GOD she's perfect in every single way. "Oh so I see that we're not wearing a bra. You know how insane I go when you don't." I give her a smirk. "I thought that you planned this cause your the one that gave me the outfit." Shit she's so smart. "Well maybe I did do this on purpose maybe I didn't.

She then looks me in the eyes and starts to trail kisses down my neck to my chest then to my v-line. "Hey I thought that I was supposed to make you fell good" she looks me In the eye and gives me a serious look. "Things can change" marinette then Starts to take off my underwear "I didnt think that me being dressed like this would get you so hard." Shes right tho her being dressed so sexy makes me hard as shit.

She then starts to kiss the tip  and go down my length. I try not to moan but can't hold it in. She really knows how to make a guy happy.

Marinette's POV:
I stop for a second to think then take his (A/N uhh length,no  little friend,no. Ya know what idk) dick out my mouth and start talking. "I know how to make this feel better."

I then run down stairs to the kitchen to get a can of spray whipped cream. I run up stairs and hide the whipped cream behind my back. "What are you hiding??" I give him a little smile. "Well I thought we should play a little game." I then walk up to the bed and sit next to him. "How do you play??" "You have to pick 3 places and put the whipped cream on the places. The other person has to lick the whipped cream of the other person."

I then see him blush a little as I hand him the can. "You want me to~to go first" "yea silly" I the shake the can in his face and he takes it.

Luka's POV:
Fuck fuck fuck fuck why did I take the can ughh. Oh I know where to put it. I then lay down on her bed and as I shank the bottle. I put one on my neck one on my chest and one on my dick. "Ohh so your going to do that." What else did she think I was going to put it?? She then starts from my neck and lick of the whipped cream. "Mari-ahh dont st-ahh" omg we haven't even got to the best part.

She then moves her kisses down to my chest and quickly eating the whipped cream. She moved to my dick quickly took the cream off and laid down so it was her turn.
————————————————
I know this chapter is super long I don't want it to get too too long. So since it's the weekend I'll finish this part tomorrow or Sunday. I'll start it tonight tho. Anyway
~Selena out ✌🏼

Edit:what's funny is I'm rewatching all the episodes that have lukanette in it when I'm writing this.