chapter 16

Lukas pov:

I wake up to a half-naked Marinette next to me still sleeping. I completely forget that she wanted to sleep here tonight. I get off the bed, hope I didn't wake Mari and walk to the kitchen. I make Mari some pancakes with a bowl of strawberries and a glass of milk. I put it on one of those "breakfast in bed" trays and take it to my room.

I walk in and surprisingly shes not awake yet. i put her breakfast on my desk and walk to my bed so i can wake her up. 

Maris pov: 

I wake up to a shirtless Luka above me and the smell of pancakes. "did you make pancakes!!" he smiles and walks to his desk and picks up a tray with a bowl of strawberries, pancakes, and a glass of milk. "ohh my god Luka you didn't have to" he smiles again "but I wanted to" He puts the tray on the bed and gets up to walk away but I grab his arm "hey don't leave I want to ask you something" he sits back on the bed "I'm listening" 

"well I was thinking that we would get matching... piercings" he looks at me surprised "you know piercings hurt right? I don't want you to be in pain. plus it will hurt for a good week or more I~" I cut him off by putting my finger on his lips "shh I want to if I didn't want to I wouldn't say anything" he calms down and I take my finger off his lips "fine what piercing do you want" I look down at my lap "well I was thinking that I could get a spider bite and you could get a snake bite. I thought it would be cute since there both a bug, and you like snakes so much and I hate spiders so much." I look up and see him blushing "what?!" he looks away "ohh nothing I'm just happy. I've been wanting a snake bite for so long time but my mom always didn't approve cause its 4 piercings in the same spot at the same time, but now I have an excuse to get it." I laugh "so when your mom asks why you're getting the piercing you're going to say cause me and my girlfriend and I are getting matching piercings?" he shakes his head and i laugh. 

I finish eating and me and Luka get dressed and go out to find a piercing shop. 

after an hour of Mari crying and screaming the piercings were finally done. Luka on the other hand took the piercings like a man not a single tear was shed and he didn't even flinch. they were both given a piercing liquid (i forgot what it was called)  and they both went back to Lukas house.

Maris pov still:

we both get back to Lukas's house and i go through the conversation that I'm going to have to have with my mom and dad when they get back from there trip. on the other hand I have to deal with school and Alya going crazy bout my decision. and ill have to face Adrien, great. 

me and Luka hang out on his bed till I start getting sleepy and I fall asleep with my head on his shoulder. 

Lukas pov:

I see that Mari fell asleep on my shoulder. I move her head and lay it on my pillow. I put her and myself under the covers and kiss her forehead. "I love you Mari" I say with love and pain in my voice. mainly pain cause of the piercing but I do really love her and if chat noir dares to lay one more finger on her he wouldn't be on this earth anymore and ill be the new chat noir. 

Adrien/chat noirs pov:

I'm patrolling the city in the morning when I see Mari with Luka and them leaving a tattoo/piercing parlor. I swear if they got a tattoo together I will kill that kid.

I go back home and de-transform. "Plagg I don't understand why was Mari with Luka walking out a tattoo place?" I look up and see Plagg not at all paying attention to what I was saying. "whatever Plagg" I get back to doing the homework that I was doing before patrol.

~time skip~

its night and I have to patrol. ladybug said she was going to take a break so she doesn't patrol with me. but its only a week so ill last. I go past Maris's house and see that she's not home. I don't think anything of it till I remember that she was with Luka earlier and that she could still be with him. I keep patroling till I reach Luka's house and take a peek inside and see that Mari is cuddled up with Luka.  I felt like throwing up not cause of seasickness, cause I want to kill that kid so bad.

I never realized that I had feelings for Mari until I saw her with Luka. but now I can't do anything. and it feels super bad. it feels worse than when my mom left us. but now she's with Luka. but ill do whatever I have to do to win her back. even if that means murder. anything for her. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omg I really love this chapter it's sweet and nice. something we all need especially after that other chapter. but O.M.G chat blanc was soooo omg I don't want to spoil it for the people that didn't see it but it was so fucking sad I didn't expect that like damn. anyway, ima go rewatch it for like the 10th time today. haha anyway 

~Selena out