“You are just like a large puppy aren't you?” She softly says. In an instant she found herself being knocked over on her back. Klaus’s wolf form pinned her to the ground and his teeth were bared. He was snapping his jaws and growling, his jaws were painfully close to her neck. 

“Okay I may have struck a nerve but if you do not get off of me.. I will make you fly into next week.” Cybele comments blankly staring up at the night sky. It was a few more moments of snarling till it seemed Klaus got his wolf form under control, and hopped off of her. He flat out ignores her and trots his way into the forest. 

“Dumbass,” She mutters before getting off the ground and following him into the unknown. 

°•♡•°

“Niklaus enough!” Cybele’s voice calls from outside the bar. The screaming had stopped and now all she could faintly hear the chomping of bones and flesh. It was his fourth killing spree, Elijah was currently cleaning up a campsite Niklaus attacked around 50 miles from the current spot. It was around 11pm of the next day from the ritual, and yet Klaus still remained a wolf.

In a form of response a loud growl erupted from inside the bar by a male screaming. 

“Okay maybe they aren't all dead,” She softly murmurs. To be fair she was bored out of her mind, she didn't even know why she was still hanging around with him. She should find a phone..

“Niklaus steals someone's phone when you are done for belly rubs!” Cybele taunts.

There was a howl and then she spotted him casually walking out, blood dripping down his snout. Well to be fair, his fur was drenched with it. The sight nearly made Cybele gag. She took note that he did have something in his mouth, and his tail was moving at a slight fast pace from side to side. To reiterate, he looked like a happy puppy. He happily bounded over to her. When he was at her feet, he dropped the blood coved phone carefully, before looking up to her.

“Thank you,” Cybele slightly tries to hide a smile. As soon as the words left her mouth, Klaus’s wolf form flopped straight onto his back, legs sticking straight up. It took a few moments to take in his form to realize he actually wanted his stomach rubbed like a dog. Cybele stared at him with disbelief. “Klaus I was not seri-”

She was cut off by noise of whimpering? Or that is what she had to assume it was because it was most definitely not the sound that rested in the air for a moment. It sounded like someone was strangling a cat, but then also a dog? Cybele busted out laughing, she couldn't even help herself. She dramatically flopped down on the cold grass, leaning back and just straight out laughing.

She heard him let out another whimper, this time it sounded as if it was a wolf. She lifted her eyes and calmed herself to see Niklaus sitting, looking at her. She saw his tail was still waving from side to side from behind him, she pondered if he knew what he was doing. 

“So you can control yourself in this form now?” She softly asked him. His large head shook up and down. Cybele let out a hum scanning him. 

“Do you want to know something?” She questioned with a grimace on her face. Klaus’s wolf form tilted his head ever so slightly. She caught one of his ears twitching, which she had assumed he was listening.  She motioned for him to follow her into the forest. He quickly jumped to his feet, walking beside her. 

“I have no idea why I am still here,” She began as they both strolled in the woods, no signs of any other life. “My brothers are most likely going insane, they haven't heard from me for what.. A week? We normally text daily. My friends in New Orleans are most likely worried and assume I am dead. But no, I am here with my ex fiance, talking to his hybrid wolfie ass,”