Bonus-Part Two-Alternative Ending

Start from the beginning

"Daddy, can I sit on your leg?" Elizabeth was five years old and was close to Ruohan.

"Sure." He picked up Elizabeth and placed her on his right knee.

"Mikayla is with Mommy now." She said. Mikayla fell asleep on the stroller since it was hot outside, kids do get tired easily.

"That's okay." Ruohan said as he kissed on Elizabeth's chubby cheeks. When Elizabeth finished her popsicle, she gave the popsicle stick to him.

"Daddy, can you carry me on your shoulders?" Ruohan laughed.

"Of course, sweetheart." He lifted her up and she was so ecstatic.

"Daddy, I feel like I'm flying! Weeeee!" Elizabeth spreads her arms and she can feel the wind.

"Daddy, thank you. You are the best!" Elizabeth said.

"No problem, sweetheart!" He replied.

As they finished playing, Huiling was relaxing on the beach chair while enjoying the summer sun.

"You guys are done playing?" She asked.

"Daddy carried me and we pretended to fly." Elizabeth pretended to be an airplane and said, "Like this! Weeeee...swoooosh..." Huiling giggled.

"You taught her that, Ruohan?" Ruohan nodded.

"She's doing it better than me." He watched Elizabeth enjoying her time.

"Huiling, tonight. Let's go back and enjoy our time together." Ruohan smiled and Huiling kissed him.

They loved each other. It was a long, hard, journey for both of them. But at the end, they produced two beautiful twin girls.

Night time falls again, Elizabeth and Mikayla were having so much fun during dinner and play time that they used up all of their energy. They went back to the hotel and Huiling finished bathing the kids.

After brushing teeth and face washing, she tucked them into bed and kissed both of them goodnight. Ruohan did the same and they both watched them as they fell asleep. Ruohan takes Huiling by the waist and kissed her.

"They are beautiful. You did a wonderful job, my wife." Ruohan kissed Huiling deeply, "Let's go back to our bed." Huiling nodded. Then the lights were turned off.

As they both took off their clothes, Huiling couldn't wait any longer.

"Ruohan, take me. Consume me." Ruohan kissed her deeply as they lay naked on the bed.

"Huiling... " He whispered as he kissed on her lips. Huiling's leg were spread apart automatically as if her body knew what was going to happen next.

Ruohan gently caressed her and rubbed both of her breasts. Gently touching her body, her body tingled with excitement. She sighed deeper. The pleasure felt exciting.

"Ah..." She felt fingers inside her, massaging her and making her wet.

"aaah... oh..." It felt good, his touch. Huiling arched her back as Ruohan got on top of her.

"Huiling... I love you." As he thrusted, Huiling moaned with pleasure. When he thrusted deeper the pleasure was building up.

"Ruohan..." Huiling embraced him and whispered, "I love you too. Ruohan... can I ask you something?" Ruohan whispered yes.

"I want to go on the top." Ruohan agreed and kissed her until both of them lied on bed.

"Ruohan... Ruohan..." As she spreads her legs, she started to move back and forth. Ruohan moaned deeper and the thrusting became quicker.

"Huiling... more... more... " He was breathless. The pleasure, the excitement, it was unbearable. Few seconds later, they both reached the climax. Huiling kissed Ruohan ever so deeply and he went on top again.

"I'm going to be bad tonight." Ruohan felt the lust coming back again.

"Ruohan, do whatever you need to do." Huiling whispered.

As they both make out one more time, they were tired but it felt like they were on ecstacy.

"Ruohan, I love you." Ruohan kissed her again.

"I love you, baby." Ruohan replied and Huiling slept on his arm.

It felt good. Huiling was so lucky to have them. Ruohan was grateful for everyone. Their kids, a wonderful wife and mom.

"I love you." Ruohan embraced Huiling as he fell asleep.