II

"We must act out passion before we can feel it

"We must act out passion before we can feel it."
- Jean-Paul Sartre

1553

Louis sat his bare behind on the cool sheets of his bed. His tunic was untied, his trousers no longer a care in his mind. As seeing they were thrown to the side of the room. His chest was rubbed with oils and his legs were twitching with anticipation. Ruddy would be there any minute, tonight was the night they decided to consummate their relationship. The idea thrilled the young king, but it also frightened him, he was frightened because he had never done such an act with another. Of course the pair would sneak off into the night to fondle each other over the moonlight. Laughs and drunken movements were shared between the two, their movements were always hasty as their breaths mingled. The idea alone made Louis blush a blossoming red.

He was ceased from his thoughts when he heard the lightest of knocks. He smiled softly, "come in" he called lightly but it was enough for Ruddy to hear. The door creaked open, there was Ruddy. His skin was a glowing red, as always. His tunic was as white as the clouds, Louis was able to see through the clear cloth easily. Ruddy's nipples were perked and a soft pink, obviously from the cold air of the night. Louis beckoned the boy closer with the flick of his wrist. Ruddy was now fully inside of the room, door shut behind him. Louis now stood, his manhood half erect and full on display for Ruddy. Ruddy's eyes were downcast though, as if he really was the lamb and Louis the lion. His lips were bitten red and his cheeks aflame. His eyes dare not raise to meet his lovers. Louis was endeared by such acts of bashfulness.

Louis approached the boy with tender movements, each calculated thoroughly. When Louis finally stood before his Ruddy, he lifted his hand to rest upon the boy's cheek. His skin was always so soft against the kings touch. The lamb indeed. "My rose" the lion called out to his little lamb. Ruddy finally lifted his chin, blue orbs catching the other's. Louis noticed the boy was trembling, his face was paler than usual. "Rose? Are you ill?" Louis fretted over the boy. Ruddy shook his head lightly, "no my lord, I am just frightened". Louis felt a pain settle in his heart for the boy, "we needn't do this now. If you feel unready I can hold without. Believe me, my rose, you are my top priority throughout this whole act" Louis said kissing the boy's cheeks. Ruddy repented feverishly, "No, I want this! I promise my lord. I am just solemn, what if I cannot pleasure you in such ways, if I am the disappointment?" Ruddy questioned with his head hung. Louis was quick to diminish the idea, "you have nothing to fear little one. For you alone are the greatest pleasure in my life. Your presence and acceptance of these circumstances makes me adore you much more than I deem sane". Ruddy looked up at his love conquest, "R-Really?" His cheeks were now crimson, his eyes glossed over with pure happiness. Louis smiled a toothy grin, "Of course my Rose" he said. Ruddy crashed his lips against Louis' in a moment of passion and euphoria.