29• game day (part 1)

Depuis le début

So, I stuck to my light-wash jeans and loose shirt. As I was picking out jewelry and humming to the song playing, I noticed a weird tingly feeling in my stomach. "What the heck?" I whispered to myself. What was I this excited for?

Just because I'd see Taehyung again? I shook my head, no. I looked forward to hanging out with Jungkook as well. And he was right, we hadn't really gotten to talk much recently. Probably because we were both too busy with other things. I had been busy with studying and he was busy with practice.

Maybe I could bring up Jimin to him at some point today. I was almost certain Jungkook would agree to help if I asked.

I suddenly started wondering whether Jungkook knew about me and Taehyung hooking up. Probably not. Taehyung seemed too secretive for that. I wondered what Jungkook would think of it, if he knew. I wondered if he would mind at all.

"Ready?" Sammy sung, flinging her arms around my waist from behind me.

"Yes" I smiled. "How do I look?" I winked.

"Cute" she smiled, ruffling through my newly short hair. "I'm still not over your hair. You look so different now. Really sleek in a way, if that makes sense. Like some Parisian girl, haha"

"Well, thank you" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Has he seen it yet?"

"Who?"

"Loverboy" she smirked. "Taehyon or whatever"

"Taehyung, stop pretending you don't know his name" I rolled my eyes but couldn't hold the chuckle in. "And no, he hasn't"

"Mhhhm" she wiggled her eyebrows. "He'll love it, you definitely look older than 17 now"

"Almost 18" I mumbled. "Remember we're just hooking up, not dating" I reminded her.

"Mhmm, whatever you say, babe"

"Who will love what?" Cat joined us, finished with her makeup. She looked beautiful, as always. I hadn't told her about the fuck buddy thing yet. But then again, was it really that important?

Sammy and Cat used to hook up with people every now and then without making it a big thing, most of the time I didn't know those poeple's names either.

Why was it such a big deal now that I was doing it?

"Taehyung" I told her. "Sammy's just teasing me about him"

"The guy with the silver hair that always looks so serious? I thought that was in the past?"

"Heey, he doesn't always look serious"

"Hanna's falling for him" Sammy clicked her tongue.

"I'm not!" I rolled my eyes. "Cat, I swear I'm not. We're just hooking up"

"Okay!" Cat held up her arms. "I believe you"

"Thank YOU, Cat" I replied, staring down Sammy.