39• we need to talk

~Hanna's POV~

~Hanna's POV~

"What?" I asked, pinching the bridge of my nose to ease the headache.

"Do you remember that blonde girl at the game?" Cat asked softly, very obviously worried about my reaction.

"Of course I remember" I shut my eyes, leaning back over the toilet seat. Maybe I was gonna throw up again.

"How do you know who she is? Did you suddenly recognize her?" Sammy asked.

"No, no. Jimin told me. It somehow came up last night and he told me about her. Her name is Stella. Jin was right, she used to come to every single game and leave with Taehyung but nowadays she only shows up every now and then because-"

"I can't comprehend any of this right now" I groaned, my head still felt like someone was slowly splitting it in two, my throat was sore from throwing up and it hurt to speak.

"So is she Taehyung's girlfriend yes or no?" Sammy asked, impatient.

"No" Cat answered.

I had no idea what to think. I felt like a bystander listening in on someone else's life, completely detached.

"That's at least something I guess" Sammy muttered.

There was a short pause and I thought they'd leave it at that.

"It's more complicated than that though" Cat added.

"Stop" I shook my head, cutting her off before she could go on. "Honestly, I don't even wanna know."

"But, Hanna-" Cat protested.

"No, I'm serious, I don't care. She's not his girlfriend so he didn't lie, whatever. But you're hinting that they're hooking up or something and I don't need the details of that. I really fucking don't."

My best friends both looked at me like I was out of my mind but they didn't say anything else or tried to change my mind. Maybe they could tell that a bit of anger was starting to bubble up inside me.

I let out a long sigh, feeling the need to explain myself. "It doesn't matter. I was going to end things anyway, remember? What do I care who that girl is? I'm calling him once I feel better and I'll end it. The whole friends with benefits thing is off"

Still silence.

"But don't you wanna know-"

"No!" I cut Cat off, maybe I was being unnecessarily rude but I wanted them to get the message that I was done talking about this. "I'm gonna take a shower now, get cleaned up and drink some water. That's what I want. I want to take care of this hangover. I want my head to stop feeling like it's gonna explode any second, that's all I want right now. We can talk about this later" and by later I meant never.