Pulling her by placing his hands under her arm he managed to get her out of the car through the route of the window.

Without wasting a second he had removed his shirt and covered her with it while placing her t-shirt back on her wound.

Placing her gently on the passenger seat he supported her wound with one hand and started the car with another.

His only words being

"As long as I am here....nothing will happen to you ..."

With determination in his mind and hope in his heart, he made his way to the hospital while checking her again and again.

.........................

"Sir you are needed in the emergency room!"

The nurse called Thomas as he just finished examining a patient in ICU.

Placing the lab coat on he started followed her as she kept updating him about the patient.

"Age 24...car accident.... Mild traumatic brain injury with luckily no damage to cerebral....grade 4 concussion leading to loss of consciousness. Inflammation is seen in the temporal lobe."

Thomas nodded taking the MRI in his hands and analysing it.

"Has the bleeding stopped?"

"Yes Sir...luckily it did but the girl has not gained consciousness."

Thomas nodded as he signed on the reports without even bothering to see the patients name.

"I will be there in a minute"

The nurse nodded and left as he took out his phone to see if there were any missed calls.

To his surprise, Elle's name flashed with 4 misses calls.
Thinking it to be something useless he tucked the phone back in his pocket.

As soon as he made his way towards the emergency room his eyes landed on the man waiting outside the room with his hands red in dried blood and eyes moist in tears.

"Ashton?"

The devastated and confused soul looked up to find his wife's brother standing there.

He rushed to him and grabbed him from his shoulders, shouting and pleading to him at the same time.

"Thom..as...please....save her....she....lost...so..much. blood....I got late...she...was breathing but....please ...please just Fu*** save her...!!"

Thomas looked confused at him as he had never seen a cold and emotionless man like him looking so devastated and lost.

"Calm down man....it's alright...just relax okay...."

Ashton nodded as Thomas held his shoulders and consoled him.

"Now calm down and tell me......who are you talking about?"

Ashton couldn't remain calm.
He wanted to break something from frustration.
Slamming his already bloody knuckles on the wall he slowly whispered her name as tears rolled down his eyes.

"Elle...."

Thomas's world stopped right there, he couldn't believe what he was listening.

She was fine a few hours back...he had talked to her...this is not possible...there were even missed calls from her phone.

Completing the missing dots he realised just why there were so many missed calls.

She needed him.

Dammit!