Part 11

Part 11

'Good morning Mr. Collins' I chirp sending Blake a wink as I walk passed him to my desk, he gives me a smirk and replies 'Morning Miss Olsen' Its Tuesday morning and I haven't seen Blake since Friday, him and josh got home this morning after I'd already dropped Tavy and Derek off at day care at came to school. I thought he wouldn't be in school today, but nope he's here, I've missed that damn smirk.

A couple minutes later the bell goes off everyone has taken a seat at their assigned seats. 'Sir how come you weren't here Monday?' Brooke asks with a flirty smile, my god cant she take a hint he is not interested!!

'I went away for the weekend and it got extended to Monday!' not even showing any facial expressions, hah bitch he's not interested, wow I sound possessive, well he's mine so I guess it's totally understandable. Right?

'Someone got lucky' one of the jocks shouts causing the guys to cheer and girls to giggle, your wrong he so did not get lucky, in fact he hasn't got lucky since Thursday, no Wednesday, it's entirely Derek's fault.

'Actually I went to see my parents.' Wow he has a glare on his face, does nt appreciate students talking about his sex life, i don't tink any teacher would appreciate that.

'Ooh'

'Aha now I'd appreciate it if you kept the inappropriate comments to yourselves during my class' the glares gone but he still seems agitated, something's wrong, hmm he seems panicked about something.

'Sorry sir....' the jock mumbles, causing his so called friends to laugh at him.

'Sir?' Maddy asks timidly.

'Yes Maddy?' He replies without the glare this time, thank god she's a total sweetheart, no need so scare her with your moodiness.

'Did you tell Lyn you love her?'

'What?' he asks confused.

'Well you said you love Lyn but didn't tell her yet, so did you tell her?' she's smiling now, not as shy.

'Yeah I did' he replies with a smile, his eyes meeting mine for a second, his gaze filled with warmth.

'What did she say?' Brooke asks with a slight frown on her face.

He chuckles slightly says 'well she told me she loves me too then attacked me' not waiting for the class to respond he continues by saying 'Right onto today's lesson......' and so for the next hour I shamelessly stared at my boyfriends behind, by the end of the lesson I want to attack him again.

'I missed you' I tell Blake hugging him tightly, finally we're alone.

'I missed you too love' he chuckles keeping me in his embrace, I snuggle into him, 'How was your trip?' I ask after a moment of silence.

'It was good, I'm happy I'll get to see them more.'

'When are your parents moving? I ask sitting on his desk.

'They said that they're going to come look for a house first, they're probably stay in a hotel; I want to invite them for dinner to meet you and the kids if you're up for it' I lean my head on his shoulders wanting to be closer to him, I missed him so much and it was only 4 days.

'Of course I want to meet them and they're not staying in a hotel when we have perfectly good guest bedrooms at our house.' Of course they're going to stay here.

'Our house?' he asks.

'Well seeing as you and josh practically live there, yes it's ours.' I tell him, if not for the teacher/student thing he would probably already be living here officially.

'Are you sure? I don't know when they'll be here and they might bring Lucas and Lucy, I'm not sure about Drake he'll probably be too busy with college.'

'I'm sure, do they know about our situation?'

'The student teacher thing.' He asks with frown.

'Yeah' I answer.

'I finally told them, I mean they knew about you from before summer, but they were a little confused so i explained everything and i think theyre okay with it.' He says leaving a kiss on my head.

'They did?' I turn to face him and his face is slightly pink, aww he's blushing!!! He looks so cute!!

'Yeah josh started talking about you and Octavia so I told them about you, my mom was hyperventilating when she found out about you she couldn't keep the smile of her face, apparently she figured out I was into you by the way I smiled when telling them about you?'

'Really?' I ask in awe.

'Yeah and she already loves you' she loves, 'What?' she hasn't even met me!!

'Yeah she was eavesdropping on our phone call and now she loves you!'

'Awe I guess I'm not as nervous anymore.' I say snuggling back into Blake.

'I love you' he tells me giving me a kiss on the cheek.

'I love you too; I'll see you at home' I get up and reluctantly head to my next lesson.

'I've got basketball practice so ill be late'

'Yeah I know, don't worry about it' I wave him off.

'Bye love.' He calls out

'Bye' I reply.

I didnt plan on updating so quick, but im at home sick, so no school for me and i was boored out of my mind, so i wrote a quick chapter, i know theyre getting shorter, hopefully my next chapter will be longer

XOXO HuMz