ɪᴠ.

don't only comment on your
oc. that gets very annoying.
keep in mind the more you are
active in this book, the more
chances of your oc appearing.
or in other case, disappear.
happy reading!

༄ as soon as irene led ezekiel to sit still beside aeros, she rushed into the commotion, slipping past through crowds of people

༄ as soon as irene led ezekiel to sit still beside aeros, she rushed into the commotion, slipping past through crowds of people. somehow, she can already feel and tell who they could be watching, and she was proven right when her eyes caught the sight of her best friend tying her blonde hair up, eyes confidently challenging the four other females in front of her.

they were about to fucking fight.

irene wanted to go out to have fun, yet here she is trying to keep her friends under control. "ash, you dumbass!" her voice got drowned in the loud cheers.

"BLONDIE! BLONDIE! BLONDIE!"

"WOO! SHOW IT TO THEM!"

"CATFIIIGHT!"

after ashton finished tying up her hair, she held her head high, a smirk on her face as she opens her arms, welcoming any attack. the girls were furious, having to be underestimated. one of them lets out a battle cry, swinging a punch towards ashton who dodges with ease, only to quickly punch them back once she stood straight again and they fell.

the three other girls then decided to attack simultaneously, one directing a punch. ashton swiftly grabbed her wrist and twisting it before throwing the girl away. the second one sent a kick from the side and ashton blocked it with her upper arm,  again twisting and causing the girl to fall harshly onto the floor.

ashton was too busy celebrating her victory when suddenly, the third girl held her from behind, trapping her and she was unable to move her arms. the first attacker had stood up, approaching ashton with a mischievous smile.

think fast, ashton thought as she kicked the girl in front of her despite still being trapped then flipping the girl behind her over her shoulder.

and just like that, the foes had fallen and irene quickly marched towards her. the latter smacked the back of her head with a frown on her face. "i thought i told you to stay out of trouble!"

ashton laughed sheepishly, rubbing the place where irene had hit her. "uh, surprise . . . ?"

irene was silent for a moment before a grin made its way to her face. "that was awesome! eee," and both of them jumped in delight.

"what the . . . irene?"

the said girl heard someone say, causing both of them to turn their heads towards the source. it was one of the fallen girls who slowly stood up, one hand on her cheek. probably where ashton had punched her.

once irene gets a good look at the person's face, she can't help but scoff in disbelief, fully turning towards them with her arms crossed. "well, well. if it isn't the daddy's girl . . . lyria, sneaking out without permission again?"