prologue.

༄ BLOOD dripping

       ༄ BLOOD dripping.

       sweat pouring, and catching breaths.

       a flash of image crossed, someone screaming in agony, calling out in pain, but before they could reach to rescue, the ground swallowed them whole.

       on the orange yellow leaves they stood; the fall season, and wind almost blinding their eyes with the floating grey dust. cold is all they felt, kissing their skin and causing chills to run up their spine.

       what shall they do? help or seek help? but time was never on their side as they turned around, facing someone's familiar back who stood twenty feet away as they stepped closer to the cliff by each second.

       they tried shouting out loud, but it was as if nature had taken their voice. voiceless mermaid with a curse, unable to sing as hot tears began streaming down their face like waterfall and glistened under the light coming in between the thick leaves.

       running forward was the first act, but before they could grab on, the figure had fallen into an endless dark abyss. and so they let themselves hit the ground.

       lost.

       oh, how lost did they feel.

       alone, and lost. crying with no company, and watching their beloved one die. but before they could catch another breath, the scene shifted. everything around them was now dark, and painful.

       as they slowly lifted their head, there they saw the previous figure, standing under the light. an angel with grace in dark fabric, feather wings radiating elegance, and aura of beauty.

       they abruptly stood up, a bright smile on their face and immediately runs to them while the angel prepared with open arms. but . . . it doesn't seem like they were approaching nor coming forward. the angel was still out of their reach.

       giving up was never on the list, so they ran and ran, until finally jumping into the open arms. spinning, engulfing one another. how sweet.

       until i saw the angel smiled and devoured them in front of my eyes.

       i gasped as i woke up, withering away from the nightmare which soon would be reality.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

just a little bit of prologue :).