ɪɪɪ.

don't only comment on your
oc. that gets very annoying.
keep in mind the more you are
active in this book, the more
chances of your oc appearing.
or in other case, disappear.
happy reading!

༄ "so!" cassian slams his hand onto the whiteboard in front of them

༄ "so!" cassian slams his hand onto the whiteboard in front of them. "how did the bigfoot legend began? in 1958, journalist andrew genzoli of the humboldt times highlighted a fun, if dubious, letter from a reader about loggers in northern california who'd discovered mysteriously large footprints. later, genzoli said that he'd simply thought the mysterious footprints made a good sunday morning story. but to his surprise, it really fascinated readers. in response, genzoli and fellow humboldt times journalist betty allen published follow-up articles about the footprints, reporting the name loggers had given to the so-called creature who left the tracks—bigfoot. and so a legend was born.

"who is making the huge 16-inch tracks in the vicinity of bluff creek? ; genzoli wrote in one of his columns that october. are the tracks a human hoax? or, are they the actual marks of a huge but harmless wild-man, traveling through the wilderness? can this be some legendary sized animal—"

someone from the small crowd raises their hand. "um, question. how is this science again?" chloe asked, tilting her head as she slowly let her hand fall down once more.

axel turned to the female with a confused look on his face. "when did you get here?"

the girl shrugs lazily but made an effort to think back on her journey before entering the café. "i dunno, five minutes ago?"

the others went along with it anyway, despite the fact that they should feel weirded out. they didn't. chiara is still sane so she felt slightly creeped out. cassian and axel, on the other hand, is a whole lot of different case.

cassian was the one who answered her question, "fyi, bigfoot is all about mystery and discovery. there are many kinds of research going from hundred years ago. therefore, it is historical science." does that exist? no one dares to question the genius.

chiara rolled her eyes, then her gaze landed on nathaniel who seems to be struggling by carrying the pile of books and pens the group had needed beforehand, or just things for his projects, she assumed. the girl widened her eyes when she saw how nathan walked forward and not even stopping. he can't see clearly of the things in front of him and he's going to hit the door if he doesn't stop.

"nate, watch out!" she called out, and surprisingly, the said guy heard it even when he's outside and separated by a glass wall. the male immediately stopped in his track, waiting for his next command.

the female sat up from her seat along with axel, walking outside. the others continued on their conversation as both went to help nathaniel, sharing the books so they won't be too heavy for them to carry.

nathan could only utter a small thank you and chiara entered the café once more. axel briefly pats him on the shoulder before entering. but as he was about to follow along, he felt his head hit the clear glass wall in front of him. "ow?!" he hissed, rubbing his forehead then reaching for the door, all while hoping no one saw that.