Chapter 28

I got onto the bus and found Roman lying on his back on the couch face timing with Lucy as I saw her face on the screen. She saw me before he heard me behind him.

'' Aunty Mi!''

Roman jumped and turned his head, looking at me, not saying anything though and turned his attention back to Lucy.

I honestly had no idea what I did yet again.

'' Hey sweetie, are you excited for this week?''

I had to put on a brave face even though I knew her dad was probably pissed at me.

'' Yes! I helped my mommy pack my pink bag!''

'' Awww, we'll be there as soon as we can tomorrow so we can have sooo much fun!''

She was giggling, '' Alright Luc, you should get some sleep okay?''

'' Okay daddy, I love you and I love you Aunty Mi!''

'' Love you too!'' we replied in sync.

He got up and went into his room to put the iPad away and returned and laid back on the same spot as before.

He didn't even acknowledge me.

I hated when he was like this, I got on top of him, straddling him. He looked up at me with a blank expression.

'' What did I do?'' I whispered with my hands placed on his chest.
'' Why would you think that you did something?''

'' Roman please?...''

'' Its nothing okay? '' he sat up and held my thighs and kissed me and smiled slightly as he pulled away.

'' Its not nothing Roman. We haven't seen each other for 2 days and when I walk in here, you completely ignore me!''

I tried getting up but he gripped me tightly around my waist.

'' I was being an ass I'm sorry but when I got off the bus with John and Nikki and saw you and Randy all cosy... I'm sorry I'm trying not to get jealous that easily but its going to take some time, please just bare with me..''

I sighed and cupped his face, '' Do you trust me?'' he nodded.

'' Good, I do find it cute when you get all jealous but just tell me please. Don't shut me out and leave me guessing what I did''

'' I cant help it that's just how I am, but I am trying. Can we just forgot about this? Its not important anymore, all that matters is that you are in my arms again, where you belong'' He pulled me closer and leaned up to kiss me.

His hands travelled down to my bottom and flipped me over so that he was now on top of me, not breaking the kiss. His hands travelled up my maxi dress until it reached my underwear.

Tonight was the night we had been waiting for quite a while and I knew he hadn't forgotten. I could feel his bulge against my stomach through his sweats. The kiss grew with more passion.

'' Hey Ro they... Fuck! No sex on the bus guys!''

Roman was still lying on top of me laughing into my chest as I looked up to see John smirking.

I slapped Roman's shoulder and he sat up still laughing and I pulled my dress straight.

''Not cool guys!''

'' Its not my fault, its all him'' I attempted to get up but, just as I did Roman pulled me into his lap.

'' I missed her that's all'' he continued laughing.