Chapter 51

Author Note:
Just two more chapters I can't believe it! I honestly cried while writing this chapter but needed to do it.

Over 3k reads!!! So thankful considering the only reason I posted it last year was to make it easier for my friend to read it:)

I hope you guys have loved the book so far because it honestly has become a part of me.

"She's so cute, I cant wait to have my own'' Nikki smiled as Lucy was playing with her doll. We had just finished our food.

''You can have me!'' Nikki and I burst out laughing.

'' You're going to leave your mom and dad to live with me and John?'' Lucy nodded.

'' Don't you want to live with me?'' I pretended to be hurt.

'' No Aunty Mi, she has to live with me!'' Nikki put on a childish voice.

'' I can live with everyone'' Lucy smiled. '' with mommy and uncle Seth, Aunty Mi and daddy, Aunty Co and Uncle Jo''

We smiled down at her.

'' Lets go for some ice-cream!'' I announced and her face lightened up.

We were walking down the street, I held Lucy's hand as we ate our ice-cream.

'' I wish we didn't have to go home'' I sighed.

'' Don't you wanna see my daddy?'' I didn't know she heard me.

'' She's just having a nice time walking with you sweetie'' Nikki smiled down at her.

'' We can walk again tomorrow Aunty Mi'' Lucy smiled up at me. I lifted her up as we had finished our ice-cream.

'' Tomorrow we will be flying with Uncle Jo and Aunty Co to California.''

'' Are we going to visit Viper?''

I laughed, '' No sweetie, we wont have time. You'll see him on Thursday at the party''

I smiled and I saw Nikki grinning.

'' Party?'' she yawned as she asked and I could tell she was getting sleepy.

We went to sit on a bench. '' An engagement party, you see our rings sweetie? That means we are engaged''

'' I cant wait for the party!'' she smiled and her eyelids closed as she fell asleep and Nikki mouthed '' Awww''

'' I should get her home'' I stood up and we began walking to my apartment.

●●●

'' Good luck babe''

I smiled and hugged her.

I went into the building.

I walked into the apartment and laid Lucy down in the guest room. I was busy tucking her in when I saw Roman leaning in the door in the corner of my eye with a towel wrapped around his waist.

'' You don't answer my calls, you send John to drop my daughters things and you don't let me know where you are, its 10pm Mia. Don't you think I would've wanted to go with wherever you went?'' he was speaking softly.

I put her doll next to her and walked past him and shut the door.

'' Mia, what the hell? Speak to me! You tell me its fine and then you leave and go to John and..''

I turned around, '' You should know me well enough to know that I wasn't okay but you chose to believe that I was fine. That I wasn't doubting your feelings for me and ...''