She smiled down at him, basking pleasurably in his appreciation. She suddenly took him by the hands and pulled him to his feet. "Your  turn," she breathed, willing his clothes off with her eyes.
He smirked down at her and began to remove his clothes painfully slow. He kicked off his shoes, while he unfastened his green doublet. Without taking his eyes from her, he unlaced his white undershirt, pulled it over his head, and let it fall to the floor. He unfastened his trousers, pulled them down- bringing his undershorts down with them- and neatly stepped out of them.
Her eyes were now in line with his naked chest. Her hands shook slightly, as she tentatively brushed her fingers through the curling hair there. She felt his sharp intake of breath at her touch. Slowly, she leaned forward and kissed him, her lips brushing the whole width of his chest, while she ran her hands down his firm torso. His muscles tensing under her finger tips as a shudder passed through him.
She felt his hands glide through her hair and take hold of her by the back of her neck, pulling her head back to look up at him. He was looking at her with such adoration that it made her want to cry. He bent his head towards her and she came up on her tip toes to kiss him. His hands slid from her neck and down to her bum which he suddenly grabbed tightly, pulling her close- his scent intoxicating.
Elena gasped as he easily picked her up; her legs wrapping tightly around his waist. He lay her down on the bed, his mouth still assaulting her with urgent kisses, his body pressing her down into the bed. He was kissing her with such passion it was making her head spin.
Her breaths were coming in ragged pants, she was too aroused to be embarrassed.
She wanted him now.
There was a deep, hot yearning starting to pulse between her thighs. She wanted to feel him there.

He stopped the assault on her mouth and sat back on his knees. Elena looked up at him; his hands placed on her open thighs, chest heaving. He wanted her too. She could see it in his eyes. At the apprehensive glance she took at his manhood, it was clear he was definitely ready. She wanted him badly but she was nervous, she didn't know what to do.
"Don't be frightened," Geralt said, running his hands up and down her thighs soothingly. "I won't hurt you. Do you trust me?"
"Yes," Elena breathed- her pounding heart deafening in her ears. He smiled down at her, his eyes blazing with lust.
He leaned over her and kissed her throat, nuzzling and biting gently. Elena wound her fingers into thick hair as his mouth descended to her breasts, his lips fastened around her nipple, sucking one and then the other.
He trailed kisses down her abdomen- her body blazing and writhing under him- and kept going until she felt his hot breath between her thighs. He even kissed her there, she gave a small shocked gasp at the new sensation. His tongue swirled gently around and around, pleasure building quickly, and she moaned loudly, tensing her thighs.
"Oh Geralt..." she sighed quietly, as his tongue kept up that sweet torturing feeling between her legs. He stopped and looked up her, his lips glistening with her wetness.
"You're ready," he said, and he kissed his way back up her body until he was hovering over her.
"I know," Elena gasped raggedly. He chuckled at her eagerness, his face centimetres from hers.

His eyes never left hers as he reached one hand down and positioned himself, and slowly, very slowly eased a small amount of himself into her and then stopped. Elena tensed as she felt herself being stretched, it wasn't painful but it felt uncomfortable.
He waited for her to relax before he gently slid another inch of himself into her. He was very gentle and patient with her; murmuring soothingly and kissing her mouth, eyes, jaw. Anything he could reach.
He did this until all of him was at last inside her. She felt uncomfortably full, but he was inside her. The thought thrilling her body into grinding against his. His breath came out in a ragged hiss at the movement. Encouraged by the sound, she kept doing it until she felt him moving with her.
He was deep inside her, she could feel him everywhere. Her body shuddered under his as they moved leisurely against one another, a pleasure beginning to build where he was inside her. His hands were everywhere: her hair, her throat, her rear, her breasts. Every touch and movement adding to the building sensation.
He began to thrust himself harder into her, his moans loud and hoarse in her ear. Each thrust pushing her towards something... something just around the corner.
"Am I hurting you?" He asked hoarsely, slowing the tempo slightly.
"No... Please..." She gasped, "Don't stop!"
His mouth found hers once more and picked up the pace again. She couldn't believe how good she felt. Running her nails down his back and grabbing tightly onto Geralts thrusting hips. He was breathing loudly in her ear and she shuddered as he slammed relentlessly into her. Her whole lower half suddenly started to tighten and tighten and then just when she thought it couldn't feel any better her body seemed to explode.
She bit deeply into his shoulder to stifle the small screams coming from her mouth as her orgasm pulsated through her body. She felt Geralt's body stiffen as he took his pleasure with her, a low, quiet "fuck" escaping his lips.

Afterwards, he lay very still on top of her, neither one of them wanting to move. Chest to chest; gazing open mouthed at each other as they tried to settle their breathing back to some resemblance of normal. Elena felt blissfully jelly like. He was still inside her and she was still pulsing pleasurably around him.
Elena wanted to lay that way forever with him- their bodies slick against one another.
He was finally hers. He had chosen her.
In that moment, she was blissfully content. This is what she wanted. This is where she felt at home. Geralt was meant for her.