Elena

She had invited him into her home without fear.
At over six foot tall and heavily muscled, he could have easily over powered her.
He was clad head to toe in black: His trousers were leather and clung tightly to his strong thighs. His shirt laces were undone at the throat, exposing his pale, muscular chest.
The black outfit contrasted shockingly with his white hair.
His white hair was curious to say the least. As he was definitely not old. His face was youthful, save a few lines around his mouth and eyes. His eyes too, were shocking. They were bright gold, framed by long, dark eyelashes.
He was handsome, even with a layer of dust and dirt on his pale skin.

He was watching her carefully, as if trying to figure out a puzzle. She was always used to this gaze when encountering someone new.
Humans, non humans and animals alike. They all could sense she was somehow... different.
"Would you like to wash before you eat?" Elena asked Geralt. He looked down at himself then, taking in his dirty attire, grimy hands and frowned at himself. He should have thought of that himself. How long had it been since he was last clean? A month? Longer?
"You can wash by the brook," she said, passing him a clean towel from her basket. "I'll have food on the table when you're ready."
He took the towel silently. He looked at her thoughtfully but simply said, "Thank you."
He moved gracefully as he ducked out the door and back to the meadow.

She quickly got to work. In five minutes she had a small spread of edibles on her table.
Bread, cheese, fruits and root vegetables mostly. She didn't eat meat herself but she suspected her burly guest might.
He had left his horse and belongings outside.
She went out to search his belongings for any kills he might have made.
Roach stopped grazing and looked up at her approach. The mare nickered appreciatively as Elena gave her a friendly pat on her muscled neck. 
Elena quickly found a bag containing what she thought was animal meat. Her heart falling slightly at the sight of it. I hope you didn't suffer too greatly.
She said a little silent thank you to the creature it had been, then gently carried the bag towards her home, fighting the urge to leave it where she had found it.

She was just about enter the cottage when she caught sight of Geralt wading into the brook. Curious, she stopped and watched him for a moment.
He was far away but she could see he had removed most of his clothes. His broad shoulders glistened with water.
She quickly averted her eyes, feeling guilty for watching him. Smiling despite herself, she turned away from him and hurried back into the cottage. The glimpse of his muscled torso flashing in her mind.