Maddie

The next day I was woken up by grandma again.
There were jam scones for breakfast today and I was allowed to drink hot chocolate.  Grandma said that I am in a better mood today than yesterday.
Addelin, my dear, unfortunately I can't go to school with you today, I have to work. "
And how am I supposed to get there ??? "
You know what Addelin, I have an idea!  Get ready addelin. "
I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, then I washed myself and combed my hair.
Addelin!  You have to hurry up.  Otherwise you're too late! "
Yeah, I'm coming grandma. "
I ran down the stairs as fast as I could, but unfortunately stumbled on the last step and fell down.
Hopsa!  Oh Addelin, my dear, did you hurt yourself ??? "
Grandma came running.
No, no, all right grandma, I just stumbled. "
OK."
I got up again and put on my shoes.
Addelin, I have something for you here - you can use it to go to school.  Your mother's skateboard: Tadadadaaaaa !!!!  Here it is, I still had it in my garage. "
Oh, thank you grandma!  But how do you ride it? "
"Just push and stand on it - I think, just try it out. Bye Addelin, I wish you a lot of fun!"
Grandma hugged me and kissed me on the hairline again.  I left the house and made my way.  I practiced skateboarding, but I kept falling.  Suddenly I heard a voice from behind.
"Hey, Addelin, what are you doing? Do you practice skateboarding?"
I turned and saw Rowan standing on the street.
Hey Rowan, yes I practice, but it doesn't really work. "
You know what, I'll explain it to you briefly and then we'll go, okay? "
Yes."
Rowan told me how to drive and then it started - and now it was better.  I thought I could drive really well.  Rowan drove a scooter.
At school we put the ride equipment in a small room and went to class.
We had English for the first hour and then we had chemistry and then there was the first break.  I and Rowan went out.  I actually wanted to go back to the bench, but Rowan continued to lead me to a tree.
Maddie !! "
A girl with brown shoulder length hair appeared.  She jumped skilfully from the tree and went straight to Rowan.
What is it??"
Addelin, this is Maddie, my friend.  Maddie, this is Addelin, she has recently been living with her grandma. "
Hey, Addelin, nice to meet you.  I'm Maddie Maca. "
Hi, "I said.
* M: What should we do?  I'm kind of hungry. "
A: I would like to sit on the bench again. "
R: Me too. "
A: I think we should rather sit somewhere else because of the bullying. "
M: Look there are Toby and Tristan.  Shall we go there? "
R: Maddie, and what about Addelin? "
M: She'll come with you. "
A: Where to? "
M: To the boys over there. "
A: Aha. "
I followed the two to the boys' bench.  The boys looked much older than I or Rowan or Maddie.  You must have been sixteen or so.
M: Heyyyyy boys, how are you? "
Maddie hugged one and greeted the other with check.  Rowan gave both checks.
M: The addelin is Toby. "Maddie pointed to the right one with dark blonde hair. He was of normal height and had blue eyes like me.
M: And that's Tristan. "
She pointed to the boy on the left.  He had dark blonde hair and green eyes and was a little smaller.
M: Tristan is my half brother and Toby is Carla's big brother. "
A: What class are you in? "
Ty: 10B - three years above you.  So you're new to Addelin?  How are you doing in the new high school? "
A: Um, well, it's actually only my second day. "
Ty: Oho, should we go over to Mc Donalds? "
Tr: Oh yeah Toby, I'm hungry like a bear for burgers and fries, ey ".
A: What do you want with Mc Donalds?  I will never go there again !!  French fries with ketchup - I've eaten that all my life every day - it's so disgusting !! "
Ty: Disgusting ???  It's delicious, but well, frankly, only the burgers taste good. "
A: Could we rather stay here and eat our lunch box? "
Ty: "Eating lunch box - that's disgusting or have you ever eaten plastic?"
A: "No, I mean the food in the box - can we eat it now?"
Ty: Yes, we can do it if you want.  Rowan?  Maddie?  Do you want to eat too? "
R: Yes. "
M: What kind of question is that?  Logo!"
We went to a bank and had lunch.  Tristan and Toby went with them.  They were really nice, I thought.  After that we had woodwork and then there was math.  In the second break we were with the boys again and in the hour afterwards there was sport and then there was geometry again and then the school was over.

On the way home I thought about school.  Tristan and Toby and Maddie were really nice.  I think maybe they will become my friends because they don't bully and don't beat - I thought of Uroma again.  I steered the skateboard to the right and parked it in front of the front door.  Then I even rang the bell for fun.

Marga's point of view

I was cooking in the kitchen when a sudden storm rang.  Oh my god, who is that?  Does it burn anywhere?  I quickly ran to the door and opened it.  No sooner had I opened it completely than there was Addelin and yes, with the skateboard.  She looked over at me proudly and then came into the hall.
Addelin!  How are you ?  Was it nice in school? "
Yeah, grandma, it was just normal, as always. "
Then it's good.  I am cooking.  You can set the table afterwards, but first you put on something else. "

Addelin view

I gave Grandma a quick squeeze and went to put on something else, then I went down to the kitchen and made myself a tea.
Addelin, what are you doing at school? "
What the teacher says. "
No Addelin, what are you going through in class? "
Oh yeah uhh, in chemistry we do experiments, in math we do numbers and in English we do the nouns and in sports we play netball. "
Nice, are you having fun? "
Jo, is just school;  you have to do that. "
How's Rowan doing?  Did you talk again today? "
Yes, not that much, we spent a lot of time with Maddie, his other girlfriend, and Tristan and Toby, two boys from 10B.  Tristan is Maddie's half-brother and Toby is Carla's brother. "
Hui, with boys, is something going on? "
Listen to grandma.  They are just nice. "
It's good Addelin, just wanted to ask. "
What can i do grandma  I'm bored."
Hmm, you know what, you can cut the sausages for the stew.  Do you like to do that? "
Yes, very much, grandma. "
Grandma took a board and a knife and handed me a bag of sausages in it.  I took one out and started cutting it small.
Grandma would have gone to the old record player's living room, put in a record with songs and turned it up.
What do we hear Grandma? "
Etta James, my dear, I love her more than anything! "
Is that jazz? "
No, blues, but something like that. "
Cool."
Homework Addelin? "
Yes, three small ones only. "
You know what, we'll do that quickly before eating;  hollow your school stuff. "
Oh grandma, I don't feel like it !! "
But you have to;  by when do you have to get them done? "
Next week on Tuesday. "
Okay, then we'll do at least one of the three.  What subjects do you have on? "
Mathematics, Chemistry and English "
Then we do math, it's easy. "
Hhhhh oh man! "
But I still went to get my school supplies.  When I came back down, Grandma was already waiting at the dining table.  I sat next to her and opened the notebook.
These are the exercises, multiples exercises for repetition, but I have no plan how to do that? "
Addelin, weren't you paying attention? "
Yes, but the old math teacher didn't explain it! "
Well, let's just start and see what you can and can't do, okay? "
Yes."
So 3x7 - what does that result? "
Um, 18 - no 19 - no 21 - right? "
Yes, 11x9? "
99 "
And so on I did the rest by myself, then I laid the table and Grandma stirred the food.  Then we sat down at the table.
Um Grandma? "
Yes"
What do you feel when you fall in love? "
I was thinking again of the boys Tristan and Toby from school.
Hhhh, you're already in love Addelin ???? "
Neeeeeiiiiiiin grandma, please stop !!  I just wanted to ask! "
So if you're in love then you feel good, but I can't explain it to you because I haven't been in love for a long time.  It's been 20 years since Harry died! "
Oh no, then you have no one left to love or love!?! "
No, no, no Addelin, don't think that or do you think I don't like you anymore? "
You like me, I'll never forget that! "I said.
And then we ate.

Sorry, but I just had so much to do that I couldn't really write.  But here is the new chapter.  The video above is the song that Grandma Marga listened to with Addelin "I just want to make love to you".
Have fun reading!
Lg Maddeline McGonagall

* A = Addelin
R = Rowan
M = Maddie
Tr = Tristan
Ty = Toby