And bad things

Me and grandma cleared the table and cleaned the kitchen.  Then we made our way up to see if Mum was still sleeping.  At the top of the door we both suddenly stopped, as if something were - we stared at each other.  Then we went into the room very quietly.  I immediately ran to Mum's bed, there she was, arms and legs stretched out.  She looked like she was sick.  I tried to shake her a little awake but she didn't move.  I tried again - this time a little harder - still nothing happened.  Then I noticed that she was no longer breathing and my tears came.  From then on I knew that she was dead.  How could it be, my own mother dead!  I sat on the edge of the bed and cried quietly.  Grandma stood at my bed all the time and finally looked over at me.
"What is my love, why are you crying?  "
"Mum - look at them!"
Grandma walked slowly towards Mum's bed.  When she saw that my mother was no longer moving, her tears came and she cried.
"Is she dead?"
"Yes," I sobbed. I was about to lie down on my mom to give her another hug when Grandma stopped me.
"Don't touch my love, that's a dead person - you don't touch dead people.  We have to report the death and then she will be buried.  I suggest we go back down and I'll call an undertaker so your mom can get out of here asap "
" I want to stay here "
"Yes, it's good, I'll call the undertaker later."
"Is good grandma" I cried.
Grandma hugged me badly.  I put my head on Grandma's chest and cried.  Grandma cried - her only daughter is now dead and her only granddaughter has no parents.  I kept crying and put my head a little more on Grandma's chest.  Grandma stroked my hair very gently and while she was sobbing, I was just thinking that I am an orphan now and have to live in an orphanage because my parents can no longer be there for me.  Mum is dead and Dad - I don't know where.  This thought got stuck in my head all the time and just didn't want to go away.

Marga's point of view
I cried and cried, my only daughter has no life now and my only granddaughter has no parents.
What should I do?
What do you think now?
Probably not a good thing.
I have to help her somehow and me too.
I am their only relative.
I am responsible for them now.
I have to raise her the rest of her previously unsightly childhood until she grows up.
It won't be a problem since I know how much she loves me, but what can I tell her?
Just stroking hair, scratching your head and hugging badly doesn't do anything - that didn't help my daughter either when Harry died.
Maybe just a lot of love - I have to make her very happy, with a lot of hot chocolate, stew and some cuddling activities or something she really wants.
I can only cry!
First the husband and now the daughter - both dead!
I got up.  Mds - or you should give her another name - was still on my arm.  I'm pretty astonished at how light she is, probably because of the little food she's got from her mom over the years.  She leaned her head on my chest and clung to me.
"Hey, unfortunately I can't do anything my love, it's dead!  She won't wake up anymore!  I'm sorry - I'm sad too, "I whispered in her ear, but Mds was already asleep.
So we went back downstairs and closed the door to the guest room very quietly.  I put Mds down on the sofa and sat down in a chair at the table.  I kept crying.  At some point, after what felt like hours, I went into the kitchen.  I added some simple sandwiches with spread and string sausages.  I put the whole thing on the table for later.  I heard Mds slowly moving on the sofa and yawning briefly.  I went over to hug her because she was crying again.  I put my arms around her waist and she put her head back to my chest and sobbed softly.
"Sh sh sh, you'll be better soon.  I am also very sad!  The best thing is, my dear, we just don't think about her anymore, maybe it'll be better for us for a moment, huh?  Would you like to eat a sausage or bread with spread?  You're sure to be hungry again, breakfast is now a couple of hours ago, or should I make a hot chocolate like this morning?  "
"I want e..e ... e..a T ... T..tea, grandma" stammered Mds with sobs.
"Good, I'll make you a nice warm tea.  And what about Wienerle and spread bread?  "
"Sounds good," replied Mds.
I let Mds out of my embrace and go to the kitchen to make tea.  Mds sat down at the table and took a loaf of bread.  I'll be back with the tea for Mds after a while.
"So granddaughter, your tea.  I have to give the undertaker a quick call, if that's okay? "
"It's okay, grandma."
I go to the phone and dial a number from a funeral home from the newspaper.

Mds point of view
Grandma phoned the undertaker.  I wasn't really well.  The tea was pleasant in my stomach, so warm somehow.  I couldn't get the loaves down properly and neither did the sausage.  Sometime around 2 p.m., people like that came and got Mum out of the house into a car on a covered couch.  I had to cry when I saw that.  It was terrible, Grandma was crying too.  In the evening, Grandma made noodle soup.  I could eat better again.  I was allowed to sit on Grandma's lap, even though I am actually 14 and Grandma stroked my hair.
"How are you feeling now, my dear?"
"Not really good, I'm just very sad - can I sleep with you again Grandma?"
"Yes, of course you can, why not, where else should you sleep?"
"In the guest room!?"
"Oh no, no my dear, you don't want to sleep at all, do you?"
"No, I think I want to go to bed now"
"Me too, let's clear the table and get our bed ready."
"Yes that is a good idea."
Me and grandma cleared the table and made up our bed.  Then we went to bed.  I snuggled up to my grandma and she hugged me tight.
"Good night, my dear, sleep well."
"Good night grandma."

So that was the next chapter.  Sorry it took so long, but it just didn't want to finish.  So maybe I will upload a new chapter every two to three weeks if I can.  By the way, I'm terribly sorry that the mother has to die, but otherwise what I want to tell in the story doesn't come - so have fun reading on!
Lg
Maddeline Mcgonagall