Prouluge

"Hey Mds, how was school today?"
"Quite well actually, you mom, I need a new fountain pen, my old one is broken today."
"No Mds sweetheart, we have no money for that and you don't always get everything anyway."
"What no?!?  Then I can't write anything anymore !! "
"But of course with a pencil."
"But it's much too small."
"Well then I can't do anything and go up to your room now, your father will be right there."
"Oh mom, I'm hungry."
"Yes, go up anyway, there will be food soon and Zack Zack."
"All right mummy."
I am Mds, I find a very strange name or although it is actually not a name at all, but never mind, I just got home from school.  At school my fountain pen broke today and now I can't write anymore because my mom doesn't want to give me a new one because she says I don't get much anyway, for no reason.  So, like every day, I always had to go up to my room and only come down to eat in the kitchen and briefly in the bathroom in the morning before school.  My mom is not nice to me at all, she keeps scolding me and Dad.  My dad doesn't want to have children in the house and then Mum suddenly became pregnant with me and since then they have been arguing more and more.
I am 14 years old and have never been treated really well in my whole life.  My mom smokes and drinks.  She even suffers from drug addiction, but my dad still likes her.  It is the same again this afternoon: my parents are arguing.  My mom keeps breathing on Dad with her cigarette, he doesn't like that, I know that, and they also scream at each other.  "DOREEN SMITH, THAT WAS MY LAST WORDS TO YOU: NO CHILDREN IN OUR HOME!" Oh god, luckily they are not married.
Shortly thereafter there is a knock on the door "Md's come downstairs". I get out of my sluggish chair and go downstairs. There is my mom and, oddly, also Dad.
"Cholc, I have to go to the hairdresser.  Could you please take care of Mds?  You have to do something for her to eat.  She is hungry."
"Hhhhhhm, WHY YOU CAN DO THIS!"
"YES, I HAVE TO GET AWAY!  ONLY A FEW FRIES WITH KETCHUP, PLEASE !! "
"GOOD, BUT ONLY THAT!"
Mum goes and Dad goes too, but only make some chips in the kitchen.
French fries with ketchup, I've been eating them all my life, almost every lunchtime and evening.  Dad creeps in the freezer, but only finds a pack of fish sticks.
"Are they okay too, Mds?"
"Yeah sure."
So he starts, puts the fish sticks in the oven and makes another green salad.
"Done Mds, your meal is ready!"
I sit down and start eating.  It tastes good, not quite as boring as with mum.  Suddenly the door crunches.  Mum comes back home.
"Hello, the hairdresser was closed, I'm back."
But when she comes into the kitchen and sees what is on my plate and that Dad is still in the kitchen, she goes crazy and a fairly violent argument begins.

2 weeks later

Now the argument is over.  Mum is angry, Dad has left the house and I and Mum are all alone.  We have to save a lot and Mum drinks and smokes even more.  It's school vacation, I'm back in my room, all alone.  At some point there is a knock and Mum comes in.
"Mds darling, it's me, I would like to talk to you sometime because it is like we are alone now, without your dad, and the house is getting expensive and we have to save.  I'm unfortunately quite addicted now and therefore have to waste a lot of money and oh, how can I tell you?  Or I just tell you: Mds I'm off my job, I was fired !! "
"What????  And what are we doing now?"
"There is still a possibility."
"And that would be?"
"We're moving in with your grandma."
"What??  I have a grandma ???? "

So that was the first chapter.  I hope you like it.  I think Mds' mother is pretty strict, but sometimes a little nice, but only a little.  But please don't be angry with me when the father left, that had to be, otherwise the story doesn't get the real topic.