My Bully K H.W

I thought, I was only gonna bully her, but I didn't know, that I was already in live with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm kim Y/n, 18, and I am the most beautiful girl that God has ever made.

Well..I just think highly of myself, and that's not my problem. I love to bully this girl, and her name is Kang Hyewon.

You know, she's just so fun to tease
Like, my day, wouldn't be complete without teasing her.

Everybody told me that I was in-love with her..like no freaking way, I wouldn't love or even like that, girl.

All she do is eat 24/7, well, or so as I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*I love my self~*

"Yes I do love myself very much."I said as I sat up straight and turn off my alarm.

It was Monday morning, another week to tease, Hyewon. I fixed my bed then after i did my morning routine.

I finished wearing my clothes, as I put my hair up with a ponytail.
"Y/n, why are you so beautiful?"I said as I dusted of my shoulder.

"Y/n! Come down for breakfast!"Mom shouted as I quickly, ran downstairs being greeted by my younger sister Minju.

We are only 1 year apart and all o can say is..my mom and dad, are SPEED.

"Morning unnie"Minju said as she greeted me with a lovely smile. "Morning Minguri"I said as I pat her hair and sat beside her.

Mom placed the plate full of pancakes as I brought out my phone.

"Unnie, when are you going to stop bullying Hyewon unnie?"Minju asked as she put, pancakes on my plate.

"Minju, I really like teasing Hyewon, and I think it wouldn't end sooner, or later."I said as I put syrup on my pancake.

"Are you sure, you just wanna bully her? Or you already like her?"Minju asked making me stop as I stared at my pancake.

Do I like Hyewon? Nahh, not in a million fucking decade. "Nope, I don't like her.."i said clearly unsure of my answer.

"Well, if you say so."Minju replied back as she started eating her pancake.

"I don't have the appetite to eat, I'll go now."I said as I pick up my things and exited the house.

I walked through the crowded streets of Seoul as it is really early, I looked at a bread store, and saw Hyewon with a guy.

The guy was really handsome, and has his uniform on. I stared at them for a while, but then, the guy hugged Hyewon making my blood boil.

I wanted to enter the shop, and punch that guy's face but as I realized, I'm just her bully, not her lover.

I continued walking as I suddenly thought of Hyewon. I bitterly scoff as I mumbled. "I will never like you."

I entered the gate, as I saw my friend Yeji. I ran up to her as she was talking to her girlfriend, Lia.

"Yeji!"I shouted taking their attention. "Y/n! Wait..why are you so early?"Yeji asked as she was smirking.

"You came here to see Hyewon early-" "stop thinking that stupid Yeji, your smarter than me, but your thinking that way?!"I said as I shake my head.

"Hey that's Hyewon! But...with a guy.."Lia said as she pointed at Hyewon with the guy from the bread shop.

Hyewon hugged the guy again, as my anger started to boil again. I sighed as I turned my head the opposite way and walked away.