"Mmm...Baby..."

Soon his hands find their way to feel the delicate curls of your hair and he lays you down while pressing a deep passionate kiss on your lips, his arms grabbing your legs to wrap them around his waist.

"Baby...what are you trying to do?"

Looking up into his eyes you push your hands through his thick dark hair and press another kiss on his feverish lips, your heart rate skyrocketing everytime his skin touches yours.

"I wanted to do something special for you.."

"You should have warned me, I would have tried to dress a little better."

"That doesn't matter."

"Mmm...Baby have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

"Every morning when I wake up.."

"Mmm that's right...I need to say it more."

Soft giggles escape into the room as you and Jimin enjoy each others company, both your bodies pressed together against the plush mattress.

"Jimin..."

"Mm...yes baby?"

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"Mmm that isn't possible."

"Yes it is!"

"Ah!"

You let out a squeal and squirm against Jimin's embrace as he nips at your neck and tickles your sides, his honey touched skin dewey with a thin film of sweat.

"Say it."

"Never!"

"Say it!"

"Jimin-ah!"

Jimin giggles and stops tickling you before pressing his lips against the tender skin of your neck and you let out a soft mewl of protest, your stomach warming and filling with heat.

"J-Jimin..."

"If you won't say it baby, then I'll show it to you."

His lips once again latch onto your neck as he begins leaving a small hickey on your skin, your head moving to the side to give him better access.

"Y/N-ah..."

Oh dear.

Your entire body erupts in heat as you let out a soft groan and press your hands against his chest, his hands glittering down up your thighs to rest on your hips, tracing his love bites up to your jaw.

"Mmmm....I love you so much baby..."

"Jimin-ah..."

"Mm...yes?..."

Leaning forward you feel his body shudder against your skin when you clasp his ear between your teeth tenderly, earning a soft moan escaping his plump lips.

"I want you...."

"Anything for you baby."

...............................

"Hey Baby?"

"Mmm."

All you can muster is a small groan against Jimin's skin as you lay on his chest and trace small circles on his shoulder, his hand tugging the blanket over the two of you.

"You should wear that more often."

"Mmm...Noo....it's only special..."

"Are you tired baby?"

"Mhm..."

"If you'll get dressed I'll carry you up to Jungkook's room..."

I want to stay here so badly....

Jimin is so comfy...

But I don't want him to worry...

Tiredly peeling yourself out of his warm embrace you sleepily tug on your underclothes and put on Jimin's sweatshirt he was previously wearing, your body immediately making its way right back into his embrace.

"Someone is very tired."

Jimin carefully stands up with you in his arms and begins making his way out of the bedroom and into the living room where you burrow your face into his neck.

"Mmm...I'll go up from here Jimin..I don't want you to-"

"Shhhhhh...just rest babygirl."

Holding onto Jimin tightly you feel him shakily making his way up the staircase where Jungkook's room is, small grunts coming from him when he hits his feet on the stairs.

"Jimin really.."

"Shh baby. I'm trying to concentrate."

He's trying so hard....

Alright...

Just this once...I'll let you carry me to bed.

You can't help the sleepy smile that crosses your face when you feel Jimin get to the top of the stairs and feel his way to Jungkook's door, a small whine emitting from the young boy.

"Noona?..."

"I'm bringing her to bed Jungkook, she's very tired."

"Mmmm...Hyungie....Noona..."

You carefully crawl out of Jimin's arms and into Jungkooks welcoming embrace before Jimin leans down and places a kiss on your shoulder, his voice a tender whisper amongst the silence of the room.

"I love you babygirl."

"Mmm...I love you too Jimin....make it...safe..."

"Don't worry, I can manage."

Opening one of your eyes you watch him calmly make his way out of the bedroom and close the door behind him, his face seeming to glow with a newfound confidence.

That's what I want the most for you my love...

To feel like a man...like everyone else...

To know deep inside all those insecurities you hold so tightly....

You can let out...because to me...

There's no better man....

(A/N): A gift for your return, My bestie 💜

The outfit: