Chapter 7

"They're close," I said looking at my bracelet, "My bracelets pulsing like crazy."

"Same." Izzy said as she ran her finger over the ruby on her necklace.

Currently we were outside of the institute awaiting the arrival of our enemies.

Suddenly we saw dozens of figures approaching in the distance.

Instantly I gripped the handle of my blade tighter.

Valentine had an army of demons behind him as he soon stood yards away from us.

"Daughter," He said looking at Clary. He turned to me and continued, "Son."

He looked around examining the pack. "I see you brought a little party of your own," He observed, "I'll just make it easier for you. Hand over my children and we can all go out separate ways."

"Does it look like we gathered all these people to negotiate?" I said.

"Stiles I'm going to be honest with you," My father said, "You don't look like you would hurt a fly."

"Why don't you send one of your little pets over here and we'll find out?" I said, point my blade at the demon horde behind him.

"Now I'm starting to lean towards just taking you Stiles," He said as he slowly made his way over to us, "They say you get most of your genes from your dad so who knows. Maybe you'll just willingly come with me."

"Your nothing like him Stiles." Clary said from behind me.

"Okay so one last chance," Valentine said, "Give me what I want it I will take it by force."

We all stood our ground as he continued.

"Alright then," He said walking back to his army, "Get me one of them. Preferably alive."

We raised our weapons as the demons started to charge.

Scott, Malia, Liam, and Derek all roared as they glowed their eyes. Their claws and fangs immediately revealed themselves.

Kira raise her katana above her head as her eyes burned with fire.

Braeden had her guns loaded and ready to shoot.

Lydia has her arms in front of her ready to scream the second a demon got a foot away from her.

Izzy has her whip in bracelet farm on her right arm, her seraph blade in her hand.

Jace and Clary both had their blades ready.

Luke and Maia were already in their full wolf forms, they crouched down low, ready to lunge.

Simon and Raphael hissed and revealed their fangs.

Alec stood beside me with his bow raised, arrow loaded and ready to fire.

As soon as the army was feet away we all lunged, chaos breaking loose.

I raised my arm with the blade and sliced one of the demons right through heart.

It dissolved into black ash and I instantly went for another which was in the phase of jumping on me.

As I was fighting I heard Lydia's voice ring through the air.

"Stiles, on your left!" She yelled.

I wiped my head to the left just in time to stab a demon in the head with my blade.

From a distance a saw a demon approaching Braeden from behind.

I knew I wouldn't get there own time so I traced my speed rune and ran over, killing the demon as it was about to attack.