Chapter 4

Currently me and Clary were waiting outside the lab for the test results.

"Do you think we are?" Clary suddenly asked, "Like siblings?"

"At this point I don't know," I answered, "If we are then everything up till this point in my life has been a lie."

Suddenly the door to the lab opened and a tall blonde women in a lab cost walked out.

"So?" Clary said.

"Blood test says your a Fairchild." The women said, looking at me, before walking back into the lab.

"So everything in my life has been a lie." I said as we started making our way back to the Ops room.

"Do you think your adoptive parents knew about the shadow world?" Clary questioned.

"I don't know but it's not like we can find out since they're both gone. I mean they may not have been my real parents but they loved me like I was their real son." I answered.

"That's more than Valentine ever gave either of us." She replied.

"So?" Jace's voice said as we entered the Ops room.

"We're siblings." Clary said as we met them at the table.

"There's just one thing I still don't get," Izzy said, "Why we're you guys separated at birth?"

"Maybe he thought we we're too dangerous together," Clary guessed, "I mean we do have pure Angel blood and are from one of the most powerful blood lines of shadowhunters."

"I mean, they had to of known I was gonna find out eventually." I said, "They couldn't hide it forever."

"They tried to." Alec said.

"Now what?" Clary said, "You heard Valentine we have fourty eight hours. I mean we can't just let him win. Of he gets either one of us he'll be able to activate the sword."

"We have to be cautious with this," Alec added, "We've faced him before and we know what he's capable of."

"We need some kind of plan," Jace announced, "We know that when the time comes of we don't give him what he wants he's just gonna take it."

Izzy suddenly looked at me and said, "I know that face. You have a plan don't you?"

"Obviously we're not gonna give him either one of us," I started, "And you said it yourself he's gonna come and take what he wants. So let him come."

"Are you crazy?" Jace said.

"Maybe." I said.

"So what's your plan?" Izzy questioned.

I looked at all of them and asked, "Ever been to Beacon Hills?"

Scott's P.O.V

"Have you talked to Stiles?" Lydia asked as she peeled the crust off her sandwich.

"Not since he left." I replied.

Currently me and the entire pack were sitting outside for lunch. Malia was also here. After the whole nogitsune thing she joined high school and immediately became part of the pack.

"I can't believe he's going to be gone for a year." Kira said.

"I haven't been friends with you guys long but I knew Stiles in Eichen," Malia started, "He's important to you guys. He's like the glue that keeps everyone together."