hanging out

After what had happened when Mark came over I felt good. I never thought of him romantically before he invited me over and he had invited me over again today. This time we weren't going to record just hang out for the day. I grabbed my phone and left for his place. I knocked on his door and he answered almost immediately. "Hey y/n" he said right when he opened the door "Were you waiting for me?" I said giggling a little. He smiled a little and didn't answer. "So what are  we going to do for the day?" I asked as we sat on his sofa. "Uhm, I was thinking we could hang out here for a while then go roller skating. " "Roller skating? I'm going to fail horribly" he chuckled "I'll help you" he reached and put an arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder again. I liked the feeling of his body warmth next to mine, it made me feel safe. "Y/n?" I looked up at him "What?" "I want you to be my girlfriend" I was slightly shocked I had only known him for such a short time. But we had kissed and he had touched my boobs...... I really liked Mark so I decided to say yes. "Of course" I said kissing him on the cheek after. The rest of the morning was spent playing video games. In about two hours we would go skating.
A/n
Sorry this was a short chapter but I was really tired