Conflict

Your POV

I was so tired after the camping trip, I swear I slept for two days straight. All the sudden it hit me.

"I need to upload some videos!" I said out loud. I got out of bed and made myself humanly presentable.

"Hm what should I play today? Or should I vlog? I'll think about it while eating breakfast"

I walked into the kitchen and consumed a bowl of cereal. When I was taking the empty bowl to the sink my phone rang. I set the bowl on the counter and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey y/n"

"Heyy Mark,  what's up?"

"Well i was thinking we should do another video together"

"Thank god I had no ideas for a video today, when should I come over?"

We worked out the details and I went over to his house an hour after.

Time skip!$!$!

"What is this game?!" Mark yelled while laughing. We were playing a multi player race game that glitched out every few seconds and showed disturbing images of Justin Bieber. (It's an actual game :p but mark hasn't played it) After laughing for hours we finally had enough footage. Mark and I sat down on the couch, and marks phone vibrates. He answers the phone and I can only hear his half of the conversation.

"Hey"

"Really?! Well I don't care! It's not that easy!"

"WHAT? Your joking right?"

He hung up on who ever he was talking to and sighed.

"What was that?" I asked. He looked at me and I knew what ever happened was not good.

"My ex girlfriend didn't tell me she was pregnant when we broke up. I have a son .I don't even know how old he is..." he paused. "She doesn't want him anymore."

I was in shoke. Like what the fuck?

"What are you going to do?" I asked, but I already knew what was going to happen.

"Well I'm going to have to take care of him. I don't want him to go into foster care." He said sound more confident now.

"And i will help you take care of him of course!" I said trying to be positive.

TO BE CONTINUEDDDEERRED