Camping in the woods Part 3 part 1.... derp

Your POV

I woke up and Mark was still asleep right next to me. I got up and put on

There is a lake nearby that I want Mark and I to hike to and spend the day there. I packed a picnic for the two of us. I put on a little bit of makeup and woke Mark.

"Maaaark wake up" I said softly. He didn't move. I kissed him on his lips, and he woke up after about 3 seconds. He kissed me back.

"Get up, we need to go to the lake" I said pulling away. He rubbed his eyes and grabbed his glasses.

"How far do we have to walk to get there" he asked still sounding tired. He took off his sleep wear and put on regular clothes.

"Well about five miles" I said sitting on the blow up mattress.  Mark turned towards me.

"Five miles? You realize I play video games for a living. This is not my thing"

"Oh come on. It's not that bad." I said getting off the bed. Mark hugged me quickly.

"Fiiiiiinnnne" he said "let's go"

I grabbed the picnic basket and we were off. We walked on a trail shaded by trees holding hands. We talked about how everything imaginable on the way to the lake. And we finally made it there.

"Mark" I said poking him. He looked at me. "What?"

"We aren't alone, look at the lake" I said laughing a little.

"God dammit, how did all these people find this place?" Mark said smiling.  There had to be at least a hundred people here, but the lake is huge and we were not planning on  going in the water today. Mark grabbed my hand again and we walked around the border of the lake. A few frogs jumped by our feet and we could see birds flying near by.

"Y/n this is probably the best camping trip I've been on" Mark said as he stopped walking.

"It's the best I've been on too Markimoo" we both started laughing and we ly back on the green grass next to the waters edge. I was still holding the picnic basket so we ate lunch. After we were done eating I was lying back in the grass with my eyes closed when I felt someone picking me up. I opened my eyes and Mark was about to be throw me into a deep part of the lake. (Man made lake so it is deep almost everywhere)

"MARK" I yelled. He started laughing and dropped me in the water. Time for revenge. I arose from the water and stared at him in a very creepy way. I slowly walked out of the water and towards him.

"Y/n I've played enough horror games, that will not scared me" he said smiling. I was about 4 feet away from him now and I jumped onto him. I had my legs wrapped around his waist and my hands on his shoulders to hold me up. He instantly put his hands under my legs to hold me up. Oh no my creepy attack just turned into a sexy attack. Mark smirked at me "Now your going to get it" he said "but first we need to get back to our camp site. The whole way back I just kinda held onto him and he carried me five miles. By the time we were back I was almost dry. He set me down on the bed in the tent and started to make out with me. His kisses moved slowly down to my jaw line and then my neck. He sucked on my neck giving me a hickey. He pulled off my slightly damp shirt and saw that I was a little nervous again. He looked me in the eye "We don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"I do want to" and with that said he continued.

A/N

Okay don't hate me I'm splitting part 3 into two parts.  And I know what a great place to end this chapter 《_《

I don't know if anyone wants a lemon chapter. Comment if you do or dont.