Sungyeo frowned, "After she leaves can I come back?"

"No" Hoseok said picking at the last of the food on his plate.

"I guess I'll go get my stuff then." Sungyeo sighed getting up from the table.

—_—

When Hoseok pulled up to Jungkook's house Jimin and Yoongi were just getting out their car. "Jimin, " Hoseok called, "I kicked him out like you wanted me to."

"Thank you Hoseok, I wouldn't want you to get hurt because of something I suggested." Jimin smiled putting his hand on Hoseok's shoulder.

Hoseok nodded as they walked up to Jungkook's door. "Hey guys" Taehyung said opening the door as they walked in, "We've got so much to catch up on."

"Oh my god it's been so long since we've seen each other," Jungkook yelled as everyone walked into the living room.

"A week is so long" Yoongi sarcastically rolled his eye.

"Yes, a week is a long time. So much happened this week."

"What happened Jungkook?" Jimin questioned.

"Well..." Jungkook started.

"We talked to my brother and told him about us mating, and he was fine with it." Taehyung smiled.

"After we left his house Tae call his parents to tell them and his mom was fine with it saying 'if I'm the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with she supports his decision' while his dad said he wanted to meet me before we mate," Jungkook said unable to contain his excitement.

The other three were overjoyed by the new information, they could tell that Taehyung and Jungkook were perfect for each other after Jungkook literally took a bullet for him.

"Anyway, Yoongi how are you doing knowing that you're carrying a little Jimin?" Taehyung questioned.

Yoongi's cheeks turned a soft shade of pink, "Actually I'm carrying two little Jimin's."

Everyone's jaw dropped as Jimin smiled, "What, so that means there going to be a little Jimin and a little Yoongi running around in about six months," Hoseok squealed.

Yoongi nodded, "Yeah this should be fun."

"Oh my god, you guys should have a gender reveal. Me and Kookie can do the reveal part while Hoseok plans the party." Taehyung suddenly said slapping Jungkook's arm repeatedly.

"We were just going to have a regular baby shower, but it's up to Yoongi." Jimin intertwined their finger, "What do you want?"

"I think a gender reveal would be fun... I would like to see whatever creative way you two come up with to show off the genders," Yoongi smiled his signature gummy smile.

The five of them chatted for a while about the gender reveal until Yoongi decided to change the subject and ask how Hoseok's week had been.

"Nothing really interesting happened this week other then me taking Kaya on walks, living with Sungyeo, kicking Sungyeo out, calling my eomma asking if she could stay at my house for a bit... but other then that my week was uneventful," Hoseok said.

"Wait, hold up, you kicked Sungyeo out? Why?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

Hoseok shrugged his shoulder, "Why did I kick Sungyeo out Jimin?"

All eyes were on Jimin now, "You had to kick him out because he's not a good person he can't be trusted."

"What do you mean? You made him seem so nice." Taehyung mumbled.

"I know, but I talked to my dad yesterday and he was like, 'Sungyeo's conniving, you can't trust him'. Then he said some valid reasons as to why I couldn't trust him so I called you and told you to kick him out."

"But he hasn't done anything yet." Hoseok raised his voice slightly.

"Yet, he hasn't done anything yet. Tell me Hoseok, how many times did he leave his phone unattended while he was in a different room? How many times did he leave and didn't come back 'till late? How many excused did he come up with as to why he has to leave all of a sudden? How many times did he actually talk about you or himself in a conversation?" Jimin question.

Hoseok lips formed a thin line, he knew Jimin had a point, "Actually Jimin he left his phone on the counter while he went to the store today."

"Oh really? His phone just sat there, nobody texted him or anything?" Jimin raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah his phone was getting blown up by some people named Gold and Silver. And from the snippets of the messages they seemed pretty damn pissed," Hoseok said.

"He's talking to a Gold?" Yoongi shouted startling everybody in the room from his sudden outburst.

"Do you know a Gold baby?" Jimin asked.

"Actually I know a Gold and a Silver," Yoongi muttered. "Gold was somebody that worked with Daeseok, and some guy named Silver helped me grab these pocky sticks from that time we went to the grocery store. Come to think of it, he did seem strange asking for my name then walking off to make a call right after."

"Why didn't you say anything sooner?"

"I just brushed it off as a friendly gesture," Yoongi shrugged.

"Well none of us have ever seen Gold or Silver so we don't know what either one of them looks like," Jungkook stated the obvious.

"This is why I tried to keep you in the house," Jimin mumbled to himself.

"I thought it was safe," Yoongi whispered.

"Well clearly it's not. You still have a target on your head in the black market industry." Jimin shook his head at his stupidity, if he wouldn't have brought Yoongi to the grocery store with him that day then there would be one less person after him.

"Well what's done is done, now you just have to go back to looking over your shoulder and always leaving the house with somebody," Jungkook said.

"Yeah until Sungyeo, Silver and Gold aren't in the picture anymore that how it's gonna have to be," Hoseok added.

Everyone nodded there heads in a silent agreement. Nobody was safe while these three were still out and about.

—_—

Hey guys so first comments are highly appreciated. You do not know how happy I get when I get a notification saying my story has a new comment. So thank you to the people who comment.
Well I think that's it
Biscuit out ✌