Chapter 19

The following afternoon Stefan and I moved into our new home on Foster Avenue with help from his parents and Irma. Mr. and Mrs. McBride and Irma helped Stefan and I unpack when we were finished unpacking his parents and sister left the house. 

"Babe, I finally get to live my dream by sharing a home with you." 

"Our dream came true." 

"I can't believe that your parents bought us a dining room table, living room furniture, and pictures to hang on the wall." I said surprised. 

"My parents also went grocery shopping and stocked up our fridge." Stefan stated. 

Stefan and I sat down on the couch I grabbed the DirecTV, we watched TV. 

"What are you going to do to get blood?" 

"My parents put a big fridge in the basement and stocked it with blood sacks."

Stefan wrapped his arm around me I kissed his cheek and laid my head on his chest. 

"I love you." Stefan said. 

"I love you too," I smiled. 

Later on, that evening after dinner Stefan and I took a walk around the neighborhood he held my hand and interlaced his fingers through mine. 

"Imagine taking a walk in the evenings and pushing a little one in a stroller." 

"You'd make a great father." 

"You'll make a great mother." Stefan beamed. 

Stefan and I walked back home we walked up the front step I unlocked the front door and opened the door I walked inside the house with Stefan following behind me. I walked upstairs and took a shower I walked into mine and Stefan's room and put on my Harley Quinn sleep set I dried my hair and hung the towel back up in the bathroom I was combing my hair when Stefan came into the room and headed into the bathroom. When I was finished combing my hair, I left the bedroom and walked downstairs I sat down on the couch Stefan came downstairs and joined me on the couch. 

"If you don't want to stay here alone tomorrow you can go to my parents' house." He said, wrapping his arm around me. 

"I don't mind being home alone." I replied. 

Stefan and I snuggled on the couch and watched TV, I gently pulled his face away from the TV and kissed him, he gazed at me and smiled. Stefan laid his head on my shoulder I wrapped my arm around him, he laid his head on my chest.

"You can lay your head on my lap." I smiled.

"You smell good baby." Stefan said, sniffing my neck. 

"It's my Dove soap." 

He laid down on the couch and laid his head on my lap I stroked Stefan's damp hair he gazed up at me and smiled. I was starting to get tired Stefan sat up on the couch he turned off the TV, I turned off the lamp Stefan scooped me up in his arms and carried me bridal style upstairs to bed.