《1》

You are Dave Strider, the not so cool cool-kid. You are sprawled facedown on the floor, half asleep. The only reason you're even slightly awake was because you left the curtains open last night, and the sun is heating up your room like a fucking oven. Also, you stayed up till 3 in the morning reading all the messages between you and Egbert.

You never liked to delete the messages he sent you. Sometimes you have to get rid of things to clear up space on your phone, but you always keep the extra cute ones. Always. You hope that's not creepy at all.

It was six years ago today when you met that dumb nerd. You think it's a special day, and finally decide to get up and text John.

EB: good morning dave!

EB: dave?

EB: its past noon you need to go to bed earlier or something!

EB: message me when you wake up please. :B

TG: holy shit john

TG: are you my mother or something now

TG: calm down

TG: good morning

EB: afternoon**

TG: yeah whatever

TG: anyways

TG: today is a special day

TG: you know what today is right

EB: hmm...

EB: is it jades birthday?

EB: dave?

EB: helloooooooo?

EB: haha.

TG: fucking god

EB: what?

TG: its our bro-ship anniversary

EB: oh yeah!

EB:  five years?

TG: six

EB: i know, dave.

EB: i was joking!

EB: how could i even forget the day i met the one and only coolkid dave strider?

TG: yeah

TG: same for you dude

You put down your phone and lay on the ground again. John's a pretty cool friend. He probably would rather hang out with Rose or something, but you like being around your best bro. A lot. Not only is he super awesome, but he's also super adorable. You know you probably shouldn't ever tell anyone that you like him,  and you probably won't. You considered trying today, but then you remembered all his "NO HOMO!" and decided not to.  Times like this you wish you weren't so homo.

**ah hh this sucks so bad omg. i hope this turns out well soon ahah.  if you have any questions or whatever just leave them pretty much anywhere? and tysm for reading this i promise updates will be often.**