Chapter 47

As soon as his name leaves my mouth all hell breaks loose. The men beside Jax all stand up holding guns only they're not pointed at him, they're pointed at Robert's men that are still sitting down. The rest that were standing guard around the room turn their guns to Jax. The men beside Jax all take off their glasses and there are a couple of people I don't recognize but I feel relief when I see Cody, Jason, and even Rhett.

"How the hell did you get in here?" Robert yells in anger, spittle coming from his mouth. He grabs onto my arm and like a coward uses me as a shield as he holds a gun to my temple. 

"I got your message angel," Jax calls out with a smirk, holding up the note I left him. 

"You left them a message?" Robert hisses in my ear, the grip he has on my arm tightening which leaves me wincing.

"Did you think I would have left without leaving some clue behind? Your men were so incompetent in thinking I wouldn't leave something behind. You should know what kind of woman I am Robert," I say with a smirk.

"If you make one move, I'll put a bullet in her head and I don't think you want that happening," Robert threatens. "We're going to leave here quietly through the side door here, and you will not follow us." Tricia stands up and Robert slowly leads the two of us to the door.

"Jax, I'll be fine. Find Wren, they separated the two of us," I call out to him as we disappear from their sight. As soon as the door closes and Tricia clicks the lock in place, gunshots are the only sounds that can be heard, rapid-fire coming from either side with no telling which group is injured or might be dead.

"We're getting out of here, now." Robert lifts me in his arms and runs through the narrow halls, this place most likely being a secret passage. "You fucked up too many things tesoro. First the wedding and now that bastard showing up thinking he's going to save you." This is probably not the best time, but I break out into loud chuckles.

"I told you they would find me, Robert, I know what my man is capable of," laughter still in my voice.

"I can't say for sure if you'll be alive by the end of tonight. I can't control whatever my Papà decides to do with you," he growls out.

"Lorenzo won't be happy," Tricia voices as she runs beside Robert. Robert doesn't reply as we run out of the secret hall and enter the main part of the villa. They both keep running and we pass by some people that are bleeding that seem to be alive and others that appear to be dead. I have to hold back bile from the sight. We exit out of the villa and hear gunshots to our right side. It looks like all-out war, bullets are flying; hitting some and bodies are falling to the ground as they reload and continue to shoot at one another.

"Boss, what do we do?" a man shouts as he runs up to us.

"Here, put her in a car while I deal with the trash. Mamma, go with them," Robert instructs as he passes me into the arms of his subordinate. "I'll be back for you soon tesoro," he says giving me a harsh kiss and smirks as he pulls out his gun before running to join the fray.

"Let's go. We need to get out of here. If any enemies cross our path, we come before you. You will protect us even if it costs your life," Tricia instructs the man holding onto me as they rush to where the cars are located.

"Yes ma'am," the man replies. I take notice that the man that's holding me doesn't have such a tight grip compared to Robert. I know Maria said to be careful but I can't risk being transported to another part of Spain and they have no way to track me. I lift my arm and punch him as hard as I can in the chin. He lets out a shout of pain and stumbles down, I hit him again as I tumble out of his arms.

Before he even has time to realize what happened I pick up a gun that's lying next to a dead body and fire two shots. The sound resonates as the bullets fire from the gun. The man lets out a scream as he falls to the ground gripping his bleeding leg in agony. Small blood splatters can be seen on the white wedding dress.