Chapter 38 Nialls p.o.v

"so boys,whatcha wanna do while we wait?" I asked "Well,we could do a twit-cam." Liam suggested "okay why not whose laptop are we gonna do it from?" Zayn asked and I raised my hand "okay go get it and bring it down." I ran up stairs ,grabbed the laptop and was almost down stairs when my phone beeped,I had four twitter mentions and they all pretty much said "guys were doing a twit-cam in about five minutes." then it had the four other guys mentioned,one name changed with each guy. I decided to tweet it to,I sat on the couch two guys on both sides of me,Harry and Louis to my left and Liam and Zayn to my right.I quickly got on livestream and logged in. "And we're live in 1....2....3....7." then we were live "Hello guys we got bored and Liam here." Louis said patting Liam's back "gave us this brilliant idea!thanks lad." "no problem mate." "okay so vas' happenin people?" Zayn asked,We quickly received tweets 'great zayn I love you' and 'Niall you look so cute' 'Liam I love you' and then 'Vas' happenin boys?" I like that one "oh guys guess what,our boy nialler here has a date tonight!" Harry decided to spread the news that I was waiting till tonight to tell people about.After that we got tweets 'who's the slut' and 'awww has Niall found his princess' and there were good and bad but I just ignored until Harry decided to pull out his phone "here they are guys isn't she pretty." it was a picture of us kissing, "WHEN DID YOU TAKE THOSE?" "when you to were snogging in the kitchen." he smiled then I noticed a tweet @bethniallersprincess 'were watching.' I looked at Liam "do you think?" he shrugged "maybe tweet her." so I quickly typed 'Beth is that you?" and received "yes we were shopping and I realized I didn't have your #' oh wow I'm an idiot "Dm me real fast' I told her 'you don't follow me :(' she said and I felt bad "k one sec'.I followed her and we exchanged numbers and now she was stored in my phone under 'your princess<3' and that pic that harry had,Then I discoverd he had another one of us just looking into each others eyes it was a very good picture and now is my wallpaper.After people wouldn't stop with the 'who is she' I finally said "yes I have a girlfriend and I'm not going to say anything else until I can talk to her about it!" they layed off a little after that.So after two hours,a spilt can of coke,missing iphone,two changes of clothes, Zayns hair getting messed up and a Harry and Louis fight and make up, we decided to quit the twitcam and watch toy story (another one of Liam's ideas).About half way through the movie ,the door opened and we jumped up and ran to hug Beth and Sky who were carrying maybe 50 shopping bags,three suitcases and two make up bags "Let us help you with those." we said not waiting for a response just taking the bags and putting them where the girls said to. When everything was in a room,I had to tell Beth about what the curly one said on twitcam since apparently she had just missed that. "Hey Beth can I talk to you for a minute?" she nodded and at on the bar stool in front of me.I told her everything and she sat there still until I heard "HARRY FUCKING STYLES GET YOUR ARSE IN HERE NOW!".