Chapter 19:Beths p.o.v

I have 12 hours before i have to be ready "I'm gonna go see sky i told Niall,hopping off his lap "okay just don't forget to knock."he winked "oh i won't!" i said,him chuckling as i ran up the stairs and stopped at the third door on the right,i slammed my fist against the door twice. "Come in ." i heard Zayn breathe annoyed me interrupting them. i opened the door they were fully clothed,LUCKILY."can i borrow sky for a minute i promise ill bring her back?" he nodded.sky got off the bed walking out the door when zayn smacked her but and smiled."what is it with these boys and butts?" i said to sky as we walked out ,and into Niall's room we sat on his bed. "What happened last night?" i was the first to speak she shrugged "i have absolutely no idea, we went to his room and i put on a shirt and he was in his under ware and looked so cute.He told me i looked beautiful the kissed me and well...... you can figure the rest.'' "but we found you this morning?" "well...... i kinda started that......." i interrupted "TO MUCH INFORMATION!" we giggled and hugged "sooo what did you and the little leprechaun do last night?" she asked wiggling her eyebrows "he kissed my scars, and told me i didn't need to be insecure cause i was beautiful,Then he said we were going on a date today,Don't know where though." she smiled "we need to go do some snooping." i nodded knowing we weren't going to get anything.