Chapter 4:Beths p.o.v

chapter 4 

Beth's p.o.v 

We came to a big door,we walked in to a full beautiful bedroom, large bed, flat screen, stereo, walk in closet ,king size bathroom. This room alone was the size of my entire apartment back home. "Spill it girlie." sky said before i could continue my thoughts "it was hunter." i cringed just saying his name,hunter was my ex boyfriend that cheated on me and even put the moves on sky when i found out he, hit me all the time and said if i ever left him he would kill me well, one night after he went to bed i got tired of the beatings and left hes been calling and texting me since then threatening that if i don't come back he will kill me or hurt my family "what did this one say?" Sky asked deeply concerned ,i pulled my phone from my jean pocket and read it aloud. "Hey beautiful have the bruises healed yet? i miss you you need to come home or that shiner i gave you will be just the beginning!" Wow, i cant believe what a great catch. I've lost such a great guy.." "He so stupid and illiterate!" "I know.." i said as the tears began to fall. "Baby girl don't cry! We are at 1Ds loft ,fangirl moment?" We jumped up and down yelling "EEEEEPPPPP!!!" Then started to do the imbetweners dance. "Dibs on Niall" i giggled, she gave me a paleaze look. "You know my heart Ly's with Zayn." she said,touching her heart. "Don't you me and your ASS Ly's with Zayn?" I giggled slapping her rear playfully, she started chasing me around the room. We collected ourselves, and were talking about how happy we were. I opened the door, only to have harry, Louis and zayn crash through on top of me.  "You little eavesdropper's! What all did you hear?" I asked, shoving them off and standing. "Well we heard Beth claim Niall ,and Skylar about how her butt Ly's with Zayn." Zayn winked at Sky, she blushed Louis continued. "And we heard more..... who's Hunter?" I could feel the tears come back. I ran back into the room. I was in there for a good five minutes, when i heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" i asked, trying to hide the hurt. "Niall, love can i come in?" I walked to the door pulling it open, and ushuring him in, trying to wipe my eyes sure my makeup was long past destroyed. "Are you okay love?" I nodded and he sighed. "No your not but, if you don't want to tell me that's fine. Can i keep you company?" I nodded, we sat on the couch he wrapped his arms around me his smell so comforting,i layed my head on his chest .