Chapter 33 Nialls p.ov

"But I DON'T WANT TO!" Louis complained "you have to its a dare." Beth and Liam said in unison "or you can go around with your business out for two days?" I asked all giggly "FINE, I HATE YOU BETH WOOLDRIDGE!" Beth grabbed the piercing gun "okay, this is only gonna hurt ALOT!'' she said placing the gun to Louis right earlobe, while I began to count down "1...2...3...7." I heard a click and one long yelp. After a few seconds Beth had finished cleaning up her master piece and let us see, Now in Louis ear was a tiny pink heart "don't forget to clean it everyday and u have to wear it for two weeks before the dare is over." she said smiling "I should've done the naked that would've been over sooner and u guys would've been punished!" he said pouting like, a child that's been denied his candy "okay lets finish this darn game." Zayn said as we sat back in the circle. oh shit its Louis turn again "Sky truth or dare?" he asked I think she should do dare cause the things Louis could ask.... she looked at Zayn, who looked at me and i mouthed "dare." she nodded and then said "Dare." "Sky.. I dare you to.. DO FIVE SHOTS OFF OF BETH'S STOMACH!" I looked at Beth ,who looked like she was scared out of her mind then I remembered ...they don't know About hunter,the cuts..