Chapter 36 Liams p.o.v

As Beth and Sky determined the fate of the three boys,I thought about the scars and how bad I wanted to hurt the guy that did that to her...Then I thought about her and Niall he's such a good friend and I don't want to hurt him,but not hurting him means practically breaking my own heart,WHAT THE HELL DO I DO? "okay boys time for your sentence!" Beth said smiling viciously,her eyes so soft at the same time. "okay Louis first." Sky said pointing to Lou and ushering him with the same finger "ugg why me first?" he said dragging his feet to where Beth and Sky sat "Louis is it true that you've had those dreams about harry" Louis eyes grew wide and Harry looked petrified "What kind of dreams?" He asked "You know what kind Louis." "Oh umm.....maybe." he 9 actually answering the question "Louis answer the question!" Sky said forcefully "I don't wanna!" "Boo bear stop whining and answer the damn question" Harry said growing impatient "YES ok I have had those dreams about Hazza." he buried his face in Zayns shoulder "Its okay Boo Bear I still love u..." Harry said trying not to laugh "Okay Haz your up!" He now sat next to Beth and sky "We dare you to let us ..meaning Beth,Niall,Liam and I to tweet something on your twitter being you, and you can't delete it." Sky said smiling ,Harry held his phone close "id rather go around naked for two days!" "harry we all know you couldn't do that you like being naked so, you would have to wear clothes not even down to your boxer.." I trailed off Niall's laughter consuming the room "FINE! he said giving his phone to Beth who grabbed it and ran to the living room. Her head popped up from around the corner " Coming guys?" we got up and followed her to the living room "so what we gonna tweet?" Niall asked as Beth clicked twitter "I have an idea!" she began to type. After about 5 minutes we walked into the kitchen, And Louis phone beeped he had a twitter mention from Harry Styles "Oh shit!" he said as he read "well read it out loud mate." "I just got a new tattoo @louisTomlinson hope you like it lad" then it was a picture of Beth's lower back where Sky drew Louis +Harry with a heart around it,I have to admit it looked real "What the heck ,where did you even get a picture like this?" he asked Beth turned around and lifted her shirt "Sky worked in a tattoo shop for a year." "Great just great!" Beth just smiled and said " Zayn your turn!" he came over "okay you can't look in any thing that you can see yourself in for one day." ''Okay I can do that." "there's something else... you can't use any hair products either." his eyes grew big "now that maybe harder."