H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:35:

Start from the beginning

"Like," She leaned closer, putting her hand on my cheek. "Kissing you, or right now Hawaii, performing, that stuff."

"I heard kissing in there." I said, sitting up a little more. "That might make me feel better."

"Your mother is sitting like right in front of us." She whispered.

"So? I won't make out with you in front of my mother. I promise."

She laughed at me, leaning in the rest of the way and kissed me.

I grinned as our lips moved, finding her hip with my hand and held onto it.

"Feel better?"

"Maybe just one more."

She giggled, kissing me again, her soft lips lightly enveloping mine.

"Did you have a twizzler or something?" I asked as she pulled away.

"Maybe..." She blushed.

"And you didn't save any for me?"

"I brought like two packs of them Justin."

"Good. I like twizzlers."

"I know you do."

"Oh no," I said, looking out the window and down at the ground. "We're moving."

"We'll be fine." She murmured, kissing my cheek again.

"You should sleep, during the flight."

"I will, I will."

I let out another breath, shutting my eyes as I felt the plane lift off the ground.

_____________

11:07 PM

I groaned, opening my eyes and looked down at Lauren asleep on my lap, slowly stretching myself out as I looked out the window.

Nope. Still in the air.

I looked down at Lauren, running my fingers through her straightened hair and smiled down at her, taking her hand from off my knee and into my own.

I turned my head, looking at everybody else asleep and frowned.

I was the only one awake.

And my head phones were up in my backpack, along with my laptop.

I'd have to deal with it, I didn't want to wake her up.

I watched her as she slept, brushing her hair to the side again as she stirred, gently turning, her shirt turning with her.

Then I looked down, seeing part of her waist showing, black sticking out from her shorts.

No way.

I grinned, sliding my hand to her side and leaned closer.

Oh yes way. Yes way in deed.

I chuckled to myself, sitting back in my seat and moved my thumb on her waist.

I'd definitely take that to my advantage later.

______________

1:43 PM

"So, are you parasailing with me?" I asked Laur, tightening my arms around her as she leaned her head back against my shoulder.

"Um, I don't know."

"Aw, please?"

"You don't like small spaces, but you want to hang tens of feet above the ocean, with a big parachute above us?"