Head Over Heels: The Missing Pieces: Justin Bieber Love Story:02:

March 27th, 2012 

4:17 PM

To Ryan:

idk. the other day we were in the car back to the studio having a great time. at least I thought so. she rested her head on my shoulder and everything, apologizing when our elbows brushed. idk! she could just be being friendly.

I sat on my bed in the hotel replying back to some tweets, retweeting, tweeting, checking Lauren's to see if she had posted any of those girly things they post when they are happy. Like songs lyrics or something.

Nope. Nothing.

A clue would be nice.

My phone lit up and I unlocked it, checking to see my text from Ryan.

Ryan:

Casually ask her to come over then. just text her or something. and look what time it is. you can just kind of sneak in a question to go out for dinner tonight. if she comes over. why not show her that new song?

To Ryan:

I guess I could. but then if she says no it'll be weird shooting the video.

I thought for a minute. Dinner wouldn't be so bad, it gave me an excuse to see her after I showed her the song.

If she came.

Ryan:

i doubt it. just ask. you guys are friends right? it wont be weird for friends to hang out. it's a song. plus you could even ask her out if all goes well. you'd be alone, not at a party.

To Ryan:

yeah. 'friends.' I guess I could...

I sent the message and found her name in my phone.

No. She might not want to. It might be too soon.

But I had flirted with her, and she had definitely flirted back.

Again.

To Lauren:

You busy?

I sent it locking my phone immediately and practically tossing it to the other end of the bed.

"You busy?" I mumbled to myself running a hand through my hair.

My phone lit up almost instantly after sending the text. I peered over at it, and saw it was her.

It was like she had been waiting for me to text her.

"Please..." I rolled my eyes to myself and picked up the phone.

Lauren:

Noope.

To Lauren:

I finished the song I was telling you about. Wanna come over and hear it?

God this better work. I felt like I was so close again.

Ryan texted back, but I ignored it for now, anticipating Lauren's text.

I think I might be shaking.

Then her name is on my screen.

Lauren:

Yeah sure. Where are you?

Oh my god.

It worked.

She was coming over....

To Lauren:

Hilton in LA, the one by the airport. I'll meet you in the lobby.