Zombonita Beach

The group heads out fairly quickly, pumped and full of high morale. However, almost immediately in their route down the Death Road, bandits have blocked the narrow road ahead with their cars. Their leader, Lord Humungoid, speaks.

"JUST WALK AWAY! GIVE ME YOUR CAR! YOUR OIL! THE GASOLINE! AND I WILL SPARE YOUR LIVES. I AWAIT YOUR ANSWER."

Awsten had already figured out a plan during the speech. He suddenly jams on the gas pedal and turns hard. The car shoots through a small gap in the roadblock, then keeps going. By the time the bandits react, the group already has too much of a head start to be worth chasing.

Awsten's Morale: 4/6

Geoff's Morale: 6/6

Otto's Morale: 5/6

"I never leave home without my trusty can opener!" Otto says. Geoff and Awsten ignore his antics.

Whoa, It's EMO GEOFF, Geoff's alter-ego. It's nice to see a familiar face! He pokes the dirt with a stick. Maybe he is drawing plans, maybe just poking the dirt with a stick.

Awsten looks at him.

Revealed: EMO GEOFF's Trait: Fierce Tempered

Revealed: EMO GEOFF'S Perk: Surgeon

He could be useful to the team. A moment later, the group accepts EMO GEOFF to the team! Onward to Canada!

Revealed: EMO GEOFF'S Composure: 0/6

Revealed: EMO GEOFF'S Strength: 1/6

The group learns that EMO GEOFF likes bones, wood chunks, and hates being eaten.

It's getting time to camp but there has been lots of signs of bandits today. Someone needs to be awake in case of an attack. The group decides to put EMO GEOFF on watch. He ignores the task and falls asleep almost instantly. After the group awakes from their nap, a bunch of supplies are missing.

Revealed: EMO GEOFF'S Loyalty: 1/6

The group eats a decent meal.

"I'm going to kill EMO GEOFF," Awsten growls. Geoff and Otto hold him back.

The group finds a gun range. It's empty and mostly picked clean of supplies. However, they find some shooting targets and a working pistol. They haphazardly train all at once.

Revealed: Awsten's Shooting: 2/6

Revealed: Otto's Shooting: 2/6

Revealed: Geoff's Shooting: 3/6

Revealed: Carole's Shooting: 0/6

Revealed: EMO GEOFF'S Shooting: 1/6

The targets were even zombie themed!

While driving on the Death Road, the group decides to make a stop for supplies. They head towards a barn, hoping they can find some food and maybe a scythe.

A large crowd of zombies slowly chase some pig into a barn.

ZOMBIE FORECAST:

SWARM SIZE: Thick

AGGRESSION: Hunting

CURRENT TIME: Late Afternoon

The group runs into the barn with a horde of zombies quickly following behind. There's a spider web on the ceiling. This is EXACTLY like Charolotte's Web. The pig squints at the group. Pigs are well known for their flavor and their constant hopping around. They can't drive cars. The group decides to recruit the pig, but the group is full. They decide to kick out EMO GEOFF and welcome Elza the Pig to the team. Onward to Canada!