What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

The group endures the SMELL ZONE all night, until passing out. They were not happy in the morning but they were at least able to get some sleep. The group eats a decent breakfast.

Awsten's Morale: 3/6

Geoff's Morale: 2/6

"Things are going good now, but we need to be prepared for anything," Geoff says as they pile into Awsten's truck. The truck's hood is starting to smoke.

"You better not jinx anything," Awsten groans.

The group comes across a McDowell's, which was the most popular restaurant in the United States before civilization fell. Even after all this time, the food here is still preserved due to all the chemicals. The group has the option to eat the burgs and pay the burg prices or search for kid's meals toys instead.

"We have a lot of food already," Awsten says. "We shouldn't take the Burg risk."

"Burging is not great for your health," Geoff says, "but it won't kill you. We gotta save some food for trading at the camps."

"BURGER! BURGER! BURGER!" Otto chants, running around the old play place.

"He is going to get us killed," Awsten grumbles. "Fine, you eat the burgers, I will go find the fucking kid's toy."

Otto finds a box of Big McDowell burgers! 100 years could pass, and not even bugs or mold would get anywhere near those things. He digs in! Otto goes overboard and eats WAY too much of this 'food.'

Geoff and Otto really enjoy those burgers, but they're not great for the old internal organs.

Otto's Morale: 6/6

Otto's Health: 1/3

Otto's body becomes 100% wider!

Geoff's Morale: 6/6

Geoff's Health: 2/3

Awsten is able to find one remaining kid's meal toy. It's a good one!

Pukeyball found!

The group quickly exits the McDowell's and pile back into the truck and head back on the Death Road.

"We could just run over the zombies with the car," Otto says, his voice sounding a few pitches lower than before. It was probably because of the grease.

The group ignores him.

It has started to rain over the city. The zombies become more aggressive in response, for reasons that have not been explained.

ZOMBIE FORECAST:

SWARM SIZE: Mild

AGGRESSION: Irritated

CURRENT TIME: Morning

The group has enough time to either visit a sporting goods store or a convenient mart. Due to their lack of weapons, they decide to visit the sports store in hopes of an unbreakable hockey stick. Canada is doing fine because of those.

The group wander around the neighborhood, looting the houses that weren't blocked by debris before heading into the SUPER SPORT! sporting goods store. The store is crammed with zombies. Otto has dropped his broom for a golf club and Geoff finds a cricket bat. They aren't the best weapons but they will do for now. There's too many zombies in the store. The group runs into the bathroom to lure them in slowly and fight them off one by one.

Awsten finds a rusty machete! He quickly grabs it but is overwhelmed by a few zombies. Geoff and Otto try their best to help him.

Awsten's Health: 1/3